+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in work experience after ITA

Jasmeen2

May 8, 2019
Hello,

I have mentioned a total of 5 year experience in the EE profile. I have received my ITA. While reviewing my profile again, i found that 1.5 years of experience of management trainee might be difficult to understand by the officer as it include different NOC code and it's all listed on the same experience letter.

My CRS score would still be same with the 3 year experience. Is there anything else i should consider before moving this 1.5 years of work experience to personal history section? Please advice.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
If your score isn't changing, you don't need to worry about moving it to Personal History. If you really want, you can explain why you did this in a LoE. It really doesn't matter though.

Jul 8, 2020
Hello,

I have mentioned a total of 5 year experience in the EE profile. I have received my ITA. While reviewing my profile again, i found that 1.5 years of experience of management trainee might be difficult to understand by the officer as it include different NOC code and it's all listed on the same experience letter.

My CRS score would still be same with the 3 year experience. Is there anything else i should consider before moving this 1.5 years of work experience to personal history section? Please advice.
Did you get PR?

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Thank you so much for your reply
Hi
Can you please confirm what you did finally, as i hope you the PR as well. I am also in the same boat with below case:

I have captured all my 17 years of IT experience in my work history in EE profile in one NOC only, but now post ITA have following question:

1) Can I delete the experience for 11th to 17th years from the work history, as anyways its not relavant and not giving any points? If yes, do I need to put any LOE as well?