+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in processing office

sandiego

Feb 22, 2009
My application to NovaScotia has been approved last month while I was in USA. Now I'm back in India permanently. I haven't yet submitted the full package to Buffalo yet. Can I request to change the processing center from Buffalo to India? If yes, please let me know how?

Thanks,
San Diego

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Hi,

If you have a VISA to USA to travel for interview in future then i suggest u choose buffalo office itself hoever if u dont have a US visa to be able to travel to US in next 1-2 year then applying at buffalo will be risky as obtaining short term visa for US in India also is a big challenge , sometime they reject it outright so in this case u request for a change of VISA office.

SO i suggest u do this -

2) you apply with all the forms and proofs to buffalo office with a note highlighting change of address

3) Normal Process follows

4) pls remmeber after your PR is approved you will have to travel to US to present your passport as you cant courier indian passports from India hence this is a limitation.

Also if you want to take chances with Canadain EMbassy in INdia then go ahead, as per new process processing will be faster in india as well however i have some doubts over it due to stiff comptetion in India.

Also the VIsa office change itself may take some time, and it might be tedious process.

I hope i was clear.

Thanks,
Rahul