+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in name in biometric receipt

Dec 17, 2018
Hi,
In my biometric receipt it is printed as my given name as Madhavan madhu and family name as Palakkada. But in my passport and in biometric request letter my given name is madhu and family name is Palakkada Madhavan.
Is this will make any problem for my student visa. How I can correct it.
Please reply me as soon as possible

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi,
In my biometric receipt it is printed as my given name as Madhavan madhu and family name as Palakkada. But in my passport and in biometric request letter my given name is madhu and family name is Palakkada Madhavan.
Is this will make any problem for my student visa. How I can correct it.
Please reply me as soon as possible

What is important is your the name reflecting in your passport and biometrics is the same.

Dec 17, 2018
What is important is your the name reflecting in your passport and biometrics is the same.
Name in my passport and biometric request letter is same . But the name in biometric receipt become different. They printed given name as Madhavan madhu instead of Madhu and Family name as palakkada instead of Palakkada Madhavan

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Name in my passport and biometric request letter is same . But the name in biometric receipt become different. They printed given name as Madhavan madhu instead of Madhu and Family name as palakkada instead of Palakkada Madhavan
I don't think it an issue since it is just your receipt. What is important is the Biometric details that reflect in your application.