Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Dear All,

I have send my Initial Visa Application to sydeny claiming points for Higher English skills. My total points claimed for my intial application was 75. My file is processed and they have asked me to submitt my file to london office.

My query is : whether i can change my english skills from high to moderate for my application to london office? As i do not require 75 to qualify 67 is sufficent.

I want to check and verify this because my IELTS exam is next week and i did not have sufficent time for preparation. So i am affraid that I cannot get higher the band.

Please help me with this. You might have come across simillar situation.

Thanking you all in advance
Regards,
Chintu

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chintupatel said:
Dear All,

I have send my Initial Visa Application to sydeny claiming points for Higher English skills. My total points claimed for my intial application was 75. My file is processed and they have asked me to submitt my file to london office.

My query is : whether i can change my english skills from high to moderate for my application to london office? As i do not require 75 to qualify 67 is sufficent.

I want to check and verify this because my IELTS exam is next week and i did not have sufficent time for preparation. So i am affraid that I cannot get higher the band.

Please help me with this. You might have come across simillar situation.

Thanking you all in advance
Regards,
Chintu
You don't have to change anything, your IELTS will be proof of your english ability.

PMM