Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Hi All,

I was going thru Sample ppr mail on toby's website ...

http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/sample-ppr.html,following line caught my attention as i have applied via consultant so
Address on ECAS is his address so when do you think I should change address to my residential address.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any updates.

Also,for PR card do we have option of changing address at the time of landing or not.

Regards,

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
letstry21 said:
Hi All,

I was going thru Sample ppr mail on toby's website ...

http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/sample-ppr.html,following line caught my attention as i have applied via consultant so
Address on ECAS is his address so when do you think I should change address to my residential address.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any updates.

Also,for PR card do we have option of changing address at the time of landing or not.

Regards,
You can change the address online, in ECAS. And for the address your PR card is mailed to,
I had to write down my current mailing address when I completed the landing.

T.

chenyi6970

Jul 10, 2013
I am in same situation, I update my mailing address last week, still no update in ECAS, I also mail cic@Ottawa, no reply yet, just wondering if I can send out the passport directly.

Reactions: mehjabeen

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
hi

I got my PPR request this week but I informed CIC for my address change(CEC inland) last week through IRCC web form but no update as of now

Can I send my passport with my new address in the details for the PPR request? Will it cause conflict for my application ? Is the COPR issued separately

Thanks

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
hi

I got my PPR request this week but I informed CIC for my address change(CEC inland) last week through IRCC web form but no update as of now

Can I send my passport with my new address in the details for the PPR request? Will it cause conflict for my application ? Is the COPR issued separately

Thanks
Hey,

I am in the same situation. Can you please tell me if i can change my address while submitting Passport request?

mehjabeen

Jun 15, 2009
I am in same situation, I update my mailing address last week, still no update in ECAS, I also mail cic@Ottawa, no reply yet, just wondering if I can send out the passport directly.
I am in the same situation. Should I email them that my consultant address is written in PPR?