+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chandigarh Applicants

harmanmeet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Feb2004 said:
dear harmanmeet,

So what is the reaction of your agent to the mail that you have recd from CHC CHD? Any idea if all the non spp applicants have been waiting for more than 20 working days.
the response of my consultants is very bad, they told me that they can't do anything,
they can't go to the embassy,
they told me u can go to the vfs center and give them a letter
but if i have to do all the work then wht is the responsibility of the consultants/
really bad

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harmanmeet said:
the response of my consultants is very bad, they told me that they can't do anything,
they can't go to the embassy,
they told me u can go to the vfs center and give them a letter
but if i have to do all the work then wht is the responsibility of the consultants/
really bad
Hey Harman

What did I tell you about WWICS ? If you do not mind telling me,how much consultancy fees have they charged ?

Read this - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t48705.0.html

Wish you all the very best friend n hope all you guys get your visa soon.

harmanmeet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
lovepreet said:
Hey Harman

What did I tell you about WWICS ? If you do not mind telling me,how much consultancy fees have they charged ?

Read this - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t48705.0.html

Wish you all the very best friend n hope all you guys get your visa soon.
they charged 15000 frm me
7500 before and 7500 after the offer letter

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Hey lovepreet,

What is your interpretation of the CHC CHD's delay in processing of university category applicants? Do you think all the applicants would be through before the beginning of classes?

Thanks

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
A new time frame for visitor visas has come about yesterday.Hope student visas will be given priority.Check http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times

Processing Delays at the Visa Office in Chandigarh
Due to unprecedented application volumes, there will be delays in the processing of Temporary Resident Visa (visitor visa) applications at the visa office in Chandigarh. Standard processing time will be 10 working days. Applicants are strongly recommended to submit their applications at least 2 weeks before planned travel. This situation is temporary, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada has resource plans in place to return to normal processing times soon.

sidcan

Jun 11, 2010
hello , Asking this question for a friend who is applying through a consultant for study visa (got an acceptance letter) under normal processing (not SPP). Although she has submitted all the requested documents to them but they still haven't filed her case with CHC. Can you please advise if it is still possible to apply for the september session or is it too late. The visa office would be CHC chandigarh. appreciate your help and advise regarding this matter.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Its given on their website that they will accept applications till 20th August for Sept intake.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidcan said:
hello , Asking this question for a friend who is applying through a consultant for study visa (got an acceptance letter) under normal processing (not SPP). Although she has submitted all the requested documents to them but they still haven't filed her case with CHC. Can you please advise if it is still possible to apply for the september session or is it too late. The visa office would be CHC chandigarh. appreciate your help and advise regarding this matter.
Hey Sidcan

Check out the link buddy - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/deadline-for-applying-for-study-visa-for-september-session-t49878.0.html

All the best

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
Feb2004 said:
Its given on their website that they will accept applications till 20th August for Sept intake.
if you are going to make your application first time then it will take more time under general student visa category but if its your 2nd attempt then you will be notified soon and you can take risk ..........

harmanmeet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
heartbeat said:
if you are going to make your application first time then it will take more time under general student visa category but if its your 2nd attempt then you will be notified soon and you can take risk ..........
dear heartbeat
this is my 2nd attempt and i re-submitted my file on 21june 2010 and still no response, i haven't done my medicals yet
but if its your 2nd attempt then you will be notified soon and you can take risk ..........
this line not fitted in my case

vinnu_vinay1

Aug 8, 2010
i have applied student visa for canada then after few days i received my passport back from canada embassy to undergo medical examination..and after medicals submit back your passport again .but i lost my passport before to apply medicals(while travelling) ..what to do, Is this make much problem to my visa, but with in 7 days i got my new passport.by requesting the indian government to issue my new passport with in a week ....with this new passport i completed my medical examination, I'm now ready to submit my new passport to canada high commission delhi,with in five Business days ,can any one help me please, this will effect to my visa & what documents required while submitting my passport back.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinnu_vinay1 said:
i have applied student visa for canada then after few days i received my passport back from canada embassy to undergo medical examination..and after medicals submit back your passport again .but i lost my passport before to apply medicals(while travelling) ..what to do, Is this make much problem to my visa, but with in 7 days i got my new passport.by requesting the indian government to issue my new passport with in a week ....with this new passport i completed my medical examination, I'm now ready to submit my new passport to canada high commission delhi,with in five Business days ,can any one help me please, this will effect to my visa & what documents required while submitting my passport back.
Vinnu_Vinay check out your own thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lost-passport-urgent-reply-t49895.0.html

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
harmanmeet said:
dear heartbeat
this is my 2nd attempt and i re-submitted my file on 21june 2010 and still no response, i haven't done my medicals yet
but if its your 2nd attempt then you will be notified soon and you can take risk ..........
this line not fitted in my case
this reply was not for you ...........this was for " sidcan " and " FEB "

rana_chirag

Jun 1, 2010
CHD
Category........
Visa Office......
CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-10
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
in advance
Interview........
nopez
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-10
LANDED..........
in few days
applied on 27th july under SPP wid medical in advance very nervous!!!!

my case well illustrated at
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/facing-a-trouble-to-apply-for-student-visa-while-immigration-is-under-process-t43349.0.html