+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chances to get visa for diploma program after graduation

shahadat_1

Mar 15, 2018
I have completed my bachelor of pharmacy but cant get offer from any university for masters of pharmacy that's why I have applied for diploma in pharmacy technician program. Now I am really in so much tension. If any one please tell me do I have chance to get a visa.. I applied because in canada pharmacy technician job sector is good than mycountry...please suggest me

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
how hard have you tried securing a Masters offer? the VO must wonder why you going for a Diploma instead of a Masters

You best chance in getting a Visa lies on either a Masters or a PG diploma but nothing is impossible

You shouldn't give the VO the impression that you are only interested in working in Canada rather than schooling because you would get refused

Reactions: Al Saudi

shahadat_1

Mar 15, 2018
how hard have you tried securing a Masters offer? the VO must wonder why you going for a Diploma instead of a Masters

You best chance in getting a Visa lies on either a Masters or a PG diploma but nothing is impossible

You shouldn't give the VO the impression that you are only interested in working in Canada rather than schooling because you would get refused
I this situation what can i do now and if you please help me to tell how can I write my study plan

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
first I will advise you not to rush.. have you paid your tuition fees already? If no I will advise you to reapply again for a Masters(this time to at least 3 DLI)

If you've have already paid your tuition fee, then you have no choice than to bring your A-game on by writing a very strong SOP on why you decide to go for a Diploma after having a Bachelor (should think of a more vital points and try not to mention the aforesaid you highlighted here)

Reactions: Al Saudi