indianstudentenquire

Dec 29, 2013
Hello,

My Profile is:-

10: 60%
10+2: 56%
btech-67% E.C.E
ILETS: 7. no min than 6.5

5 years of exp in IT as a software developer.

I would like to go for M.S.

what do think about my chances to get admission in any university?

what are the different MS programs in which I can get admission and visa?

Based on my profile can you suggest me few good universities?

My ultimate goal is to worth my money.

thanks,

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should we look for universities for you? :eek:

You profile sounds good. Education , experience.. but what kind of ties in you homeland do you have? Source of money, how much do you need? what is the purpose of your studying in CANADA? (from VO point of view)

SAM153

Jan 29, 2014
thanks,

[/quote]hi
i hope i will find a sollution for my case
here is my profile
10 th 84.3%
12th 84.8%
btech ece with 57.2% and 21 back logs<2008>
genral mba with merit in uk
i didnt give ielts upto now

i just want to do specialization in finance
the problem is i already approach some counsultancys for my admission in canada colleges they said u have too many back logs you cant get a admission in a college if you get admission still there will be a problem to get a visa and one more reason they said you already done a mba and then you applying for pg it could be a problem so i finally decided to choose university again they are raising same admission and backlog issue
can you please suggest me anything

indianstudentenquire

Dec 29, 2013
No, but you people are genius to suggest :p

I am just looking for your expert advice.

but what kind of ties in you homeland do you have?
Ans:- My parents are here. Any other suggestion with which I can show proximity?

Source of money, how much do you need
Ans:- Bank Loan. Plus my salary. Property.

thanks a lot for your reply Regina.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
indianstudentenquire said:
Hello,

My Profile is:-

10: 60%
10+2: 56%
btech-67% E.C.E
ILETS: 7. no min than 6.5

5 years of exp in IT as a software developer.

I would like to go for M.S.

what do think about my chances to get admission in any university?

Based on my profile can you suggest me few good universities?

My ultimate goal is to worth my money.

thanks,
atleast tell us what u want to do, I mean how can we suggest u, what u should study what are u interested in, u have done ECE, u can go for masters in ECE,, since ur working as software developer u can also go for MS in software engineering,
based on ur profile which is just average u should try victoria, regina , memorial,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
SAM153 said:
thanks,

hi
i hope i will find a sollution for my case
here is my profile
10 th 84.3%
12th 84.8%
btech ece with 57.2% and 21 back logs<2008>
genral mba with merit in uk
i didnt give ielts upto now

i just want to do specialization in finance
the problem is i already approach some counsultancy for my admission in canada colleges they said u have too many back logs you cant get a admission in a college if you get admission still there will be a problem to get a visa and one more reason they said you already done a mba and then you applying for pg it could be a problem so i finally decided to choose university again they are raising same admission and backlog issue
can you please suggest me anything
even before reading ur the description u gave I just saw 10th 84, 12 84, then suddenly bachelor 57 with 21 backlogs, what the heck u were doing, thats a very weak profile, first u should try university, go for IELTS get some good bands, then apply for university with some good explaination about ur bachelors that what went wrong, ok, and even if ur lucky to get admission in any university, visa is a big issue, what went wrong there what was the problem i mean till 12 ur profile is awesome then suddenly this, is there any valid reason

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Besides, WHY suddenly finance if your education and work experience is in IT?

Forget about property. VO expects to have money to pay for education. If you wish to sell the property to pay for studying then sell it and show those money available.

Everybody has parents. And they have each other and , perhaps, you have siblings , so your parents are not "you ties at home" for VO.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Regina said:
Besides, WHY suddenly finance if your education and work experience is in IT?

Forget about property. VO expects to have money to pay for education. If you wish to sell the property to pay for studying then sell it and show those money available.

Everybody has parents. And they have each other and , perhaps, you have siblings , so your parents are not "you ties at home" for VO.
who is going for finance lol thats the different guy,
let me correct u here parents are the biggest ties in terms of visa, second while writing SOP tell him why u want to go for masters like pay for master degree holders is much higher and then in INDIA most of the people do masters after bachelors, therefore with bachelors degree its hard for u got grow in ur field all this stuff u know just be logical, u know I wrote imaginary figures in my SOP lol!! that was far from reality and was well exaggerated,

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here parents are the biggest ties in terms of visa,
No, there not. You can always sponsor them later. ;)
And especially if there are other siblings.

n INDIA most of the people do masters after bachelors, therefore with bachelors degree its hard for u got grow in ur field all this stuff u know just be logical
This is a good point!

SAM153

Jan 29, 2014
ya but i dont have any valid reason for that i never concentrated on my studies in btech but finally i cleared my btch in 4 years only then after i went to uk, done my genral mba with merit recently i came back to india i just want to do specilaization in finance the problem is they<consultancys> are not considering my masters every time raising the same question too many backlogs please suggest me still is it issue for me when it comes admission and visa iam not getting any proper info please give some advise

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
SAM153 said:
ya but i dont have any valid reason for that i never concentrated on my studies in btech but finally i cleared my btch in 4 years only then after i went to uk, done my genral mba with merit recently i came back to india i just want to do specilaization in finance the problem is they<consultancys> are not considering my masters every time raising the same question too many backlogs please suggest me still is it issue for me when it comes admission and visa iam not getting any proper info please give some advise
after coming back from uk, do u have any experience in the business field, if u have a good 1 or 2 year experience then u can claim that btech was not a good choice for u, u made a mistake ur more interested in finance, after doing my MBA from UK i got a job but now i want to for canada for MBA again because in UK it was only one year course with out any practical experience while canada offers 2 yr MBA with COOP opportunity that will definitely lift my career blah blah... u know