+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of 6 month visa

Dinto

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
I want to sponsor my friend Vanessa for a 5&1/2 month trip to Canada... She has a job as a Cashier in South Africa and doesn't make much by Canadian standards, she owns a very modest home of her own approx value $,4000.00 Canadian...Has two children in school, all her family is in South Africa....

She would like to apply for a multiple entry visa to Canada.... I would sponsor her trip, food, accomodation and spending money using my bank statements I believe I have enough in the bank to cover that plus!

do you think the visa will be granted.... as some people say we are trying for to long of a period in Canada and it is not believable that she does not want to stay in Canada... Even though it was a big decision for her to leave her children for such a time period but doesn't want to turn down the opportunity.....(she has never travelled outside Canada)... I want her to live at my Cottage the summer months, travel around as well as stay in my hometown with me and my family...

Do you think that 5&1/2 months is to long? do you think we should apply for single entry or Multiple entry... some people say it makes no difference?

any input would be appreciated..