Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
skilledman said:
Thanks all for your opinions, in my understanding rejection after PPS; because they request pp after they did all background checking.

But i have one question, after submission of passport, do they request us to provide them an updated POF or they just confirm from our bank based the previuos bank statement that we submitted?

Regards,
The bank is not allowed to submit your information or at leas this is what I have been told from my bank

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
The decision on your application

The CIC officer will make a decision on your application based on the immigration requirements at the time you applied, including:

whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the program under which you applied
whether you have the funds to support yourself and your family when you arrive in Canada
the results of your medical exam
the information on your police certificate
The office processing your application will contact you if you need to send more documents or go to an interview.

If your application is approved, you will be asked to submit your passport to the visa office in order to receive your permanent resident visa.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply-after.asp#assessment

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
skilledman said:
Thanks all for your opinions, in my understanding rejection after PPS; because they request pp after they did all background checking.

But i have one question, after submission of passport, do they request us to provide them an updated POF or they just confirm from our bank based the previuos bank statement that we submitted?
"request to provide an updated POF" - it depends on the visa office, in some VO asks, in others (like in my case at Beijing VO) after initial submitting of full package they never asked.
"or they just confirm from our bank" - dear skilledman no bank will disclose any information about you unless there is criminal investigation.

skilledman

May 26, 2012
thanks all,

i read a post in another thread that one person who was asked for POF after submission of PP, so why do you think this happened once
they complete all the necessary cheking before PPR?

And how can we know interview waived or not? if i get PPR interview is already waived?

Thanks!

ManojKN

Aug 18, 2012
On a similar note, what if they goof up?! In my case, we had to go through another FBI clearance when submitting meds. All cleared and PPs requested. Submitted to Detroit on July 23rd. Landing fees was submitted in April. On August 13th, they asked for the landing fees again! The lawyer immediately clarified with them the same day/13th and he is almost certain they have stamped and mailed by now. This Fri., he emailed them to find status

Still waiting ... what say you experts?! Quorax? ;D

argentina2

Aug 13, 2012
sheryl_anne said:
I've sent our passports for ppr last feb 2012 until now i haven't receive it. It has been almost 5 mos waiting. I emailed CEM to asked about our status and they said

Dear Applicant,
Your file is currently queued for review. We regret that we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the finalization of the application, and we appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

:( :( :(
hi sheryl anne, till now wala pa rin ba pagbabago sa ecas mo? in process pa rin ba with medical result resib? ganun din kc sa amin. mga 50 days na ata ung pp namin sa cem. wala pa din nagbago sa ecas namin. pero ikaw mas matagal pa pala. naginquire kmi sa cem kung resib nila pp namin pero wala naman reply till now 3 weeks na.ikaw mga ilang weeks tsaka sila sumagot sa query mo? at nakailang email ka na rin sa kanila.

(RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca) yan ung email adda nila diba? as is ba yan? may mga space? hindi ba yan diretso na ganito (RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca)?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
qorax said:
Very well observed & opined. I second that.

Here r few reasons/actions to/towards them, IMHO:

>getting their passports back unstamped. -usually occurs if the applicants asks for it, due to imdt travel plans & RFV is delayed at CHC.
>interview call -due to security reasons (rarely, but plausible).
>rejection letter -security reasons... & sometimes on meds reassessment.
>refund of RPRF -due to the above.
>visa issued, passport received with stamped visa and then VO calling to return the passport /CoPR back. -due to admin reasons or 'quota'*.

Qorax
*Which is why it's always wise to fly & 'land' asap.
thanks qorax for shading more light into this issue, this is really scary actually, i've received my visa and copr and decided to land in 6 months time to save as much money as possible - and then to quit the job and fly, as i don't believe my company will allow me to get a 2 months vacation even though i have enough vacation credit....i can only land sooner in case i got any job offer or a serious interview call via online job applications. just the thought of loosing all that due to admin reasons is really unimaginable :-[, any idea how frequent this can happen?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
emamabd said:
thanks qorax for shading more light into this issue, this is really scary actually, i've received my visa and copr and decided to land in 6 months time to save as much money as possible - and then to quit the job and fly, as i don't believe my company will allow me to get a 2 months vacation even though i have enough vacation credit....i can only land sooner in case i got any job offer or a serious interview call via online job applications. just the thought of loosing all that due to admin reasons is really unimaginable :-[, any idea how frequent this can happen?
It's a rarity. Relax!

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
5 - >visa issued, passport received with stamped visa and then VO calling to return the passport /CoPR back. -due to admin reasons or 'quota'*.

*Which is why it's always wise to fly & 'land' asap.
Sorry but due to admin reasons or 'quota'* is not true (otherwise please show poof link).
5 - happens only in case of fraud being discovered before applicant managed to use that visa. I read myself about it (I will post poof link later).

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
skilledman said:
thanks all,

i read a post in another thread that one person who was asked for POF after submission of PP, so why do you think this happened once
they complete all the necessary cheking before PPR?

And how can we know interview waived or not? if i get PPR interview is already waived?

Thanks!
The VO may ask for POF after medical if there is any suspecion and they can confirm from the bank but the bank will not tell them the amount in your account. It will only confirm that the bank statement emanate from the bank.

shah1234

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
???You guys are driving us to DEPRESSION! Ok what if someone has a CLEAN medical & security history,will everything be SMOOTH after meds?

ManojKN

Aug 18, 2012
ManojKN said:
On a similar note, what if they goof up?! In my case, we had to go through another FBI clearance when submitting meds. All cleared and PPs requested. Submitted to Detroit on July 23rd. Landing fees was submitted in April. On August 13th, they asked for the landing fees again! The lawyer immediately clarified with them the same day/13th and he is almost certain they have stamped and mailed by now. This Fri., he emailed them to find status

Still waiting ... what say you experts?! Quorax? ;D
What's frustrating is the NON transparency! The passports could still in detroit, we'll never know, they could be sitting in windsor, we will never know ... the eCas was last updated on June 11th! They have not replied to an email query ... someone please reply! Is this normal?!