+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Challenge completing the degree section of Arrima

SURAJDEEN

Oct 19, 2018
I could not find the appropriate or most relevant name for my degree on the form.
I am a PhD holder in Business and IT Innovation Management, but couldn't find anything appropriate to fill in. The best I saw is Urban studies.

Also I struggled to complete the Masters section. My MSc is in Information Systems Engineering, but the closest I saw is Business Management.

Unfortunately there is no manual fill option, can anyone advise on how to complete this section please?

leo-83

Oct 21, 2018
I could not find the appropriate or most relevant name for my degree on the form.
I am a PhD holder in Business and IT Innovation Management, but couldn't find anything appropriate to fill in. The best I saw is Urban studies.

Also I struggled to complete the Masters section. My MSc is in Information Systems Engineering, but the closest I saw is Business Management.

Unfortunately there is no manual fill option, can anyone advise on how to complete this section please?
Hello,
Did u get any solution for this?

SURAJDEEN

Oct 19, 2018
No solution yet, I called Quebec immigration, I was asked to follow the Tutorial guide and should be able to manually complete the form.

I tried it but couldn't see any manual option, so the challenge remains unsolved.

SURAJDEEN

Oct 19, 2018
Below is the solution posted by Abhisheksdimt.
I have used it and it worked for me.

Now here is the solution.

Step 1. First of all you have to create your login and enter your details by using chrome. The reason I am suggesting you to use chrome because there is a option of translation.When you create a login and enter few details people sometimes says that it automatically logout, so please after two -three minutes at the last bottom there is a option called record. Don't worry you can click any option and again enter your details. Your data will be save.

Step 2: Now the problem is in your schooling details i.e. add a diploma, you can able to find your university, type of degree, but the problem exist at at he last stage i.e. area of training. So now be patient when you enter your area of training and nothing found then a message will appear i.e. 0 result found. Don't worry again I am telling you if you use chrome while entering your school detail the problem will not be solved, you have to open it in firefox.

Now when you find that 0 result found or no result found at the last there is a message called consultez laide in french or in English its written consult, here when you click, a message will appear. Click the second option, here you can add it manually. For instance,when I found Doctor of Philosophy, but unable to find business studies/administration/management. So I add it manually. First, I enter my degree specialization i.e. business studies then it ask from which field it belong to I click administration. In firefox these all things are in french so please open translate copy it and translate it in English. Your problem will be solved.

Ruruese

Mar 19, 2018
I am also facing same challenge, no solution yet. I want to ask if you tried using your email and password in French or English to access your profile using Firefox? I have tried logging in through Firefox but not opening, probably because my email address and password is in English. Please help me, I am sucked.
Below is the solution posted by Abhisheksdimt.
I have used it and it worked for me.

Now here is the solution.

Step 1. First of all you have to create your login and enter your details by using chrome. The reason I am suggesting you to use chrome because there is a option of translation.When you create a login and enter few details people sometimes says that it automatically logout, so please after two -three minutes at the last bottom there is a option called record. Don't worry you can click any option and again enter your details. Your data will be save.

Step 2: Now the problem is in your schooling details i.e. add a diploma, you can able to find your university, type of degree, but the problem exist at at he last stage i.e. area of training. So now be patient when you enter your area of training and nothing found then a message will appear i.e. 0 result found. Don't worry again I am telling you if you use chrome while entering your school detail the problem will not be solved, you have to open it in firefox.

Now when you find that 0 result found or no result found at the last there is a message called consultez laide in french or in English its written consult, here when you click, a message will appear. Click the second option, here you can add it manually. For instance,when I found Doctor of Philosophy, but unable to find business studies/administration/management. So I add it manually. First, I enter my degree specialization i.e. business studies then it ask from which field it belong to I click administration. In firefox these all things are in french so please open translate copy it and translate it in English. Your problem will be solved.

SURAJDEEN

Oct 19, 2018
Language does not matter with the email and password, ensure to key in your details correctly and it will work.