+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CGC embassy -any visa granted in october???

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
hie ..i want to kno if anyone got visa acceptal from chandigarh CHc ,,,,,in month of october.....how mch tym does chdgrh CHc take ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CHC embassy -any visa granted in october???

sofiasofia said:
hie ..i want to kno if anyone got visa acceptal from chandigarh CHc ,,,,,in month of october.....how mch tym does chdgrh CHc take ?
Hi,

Minimum time - 18 working days (excluding saturday & sunday)

Maximum time - Sky is the limit. Atleast 139 days in my case ! Generally, 40 working days.

*based on September 2011 entry.

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011

hey enfield ..i hve read some of yur posts dat u hav written "d students who generally go for Pg diploma in wirelss telecomm or wirelss netwrking with background study of BTECh get refusal"
is it sooo ????????
plzz explain

Farm boy

Oct 13, 2011

Hi all,

folks are now getting their passports with files processed in 2 weeks, i.e. 10 working days from CGC, Chandigarh.

CHC, New Delhi has been very prompt. They are processing files in 1 to 3 days.

Kind regards,
FB.

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
awwwh tnhnkssss ....for reply ...i wish i cud get it in 10 days...i m sooo worried ...n 3 days olreay passed !!!!"
:(

Farm boy

Oct 13, 2011
Best of luck... i too had filled for my Visa on 10th... Expecting the passport with positive results by 22nd with the grace of almighty....

I believe on this forum, its me, you and ragz who have applied for the visa in the same week from CGC, Chandigarh.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farm boy said:
Best of luck... i too had filled for my Visa on 10th... Expecting the passport with positive results by 22nd with the grace of almighty....

I believe on this forum, its me, you and ragz who have applied for the visa in the same week from CGC, Chandigarh.
Hi,

Generally not many applicants stand for Jan Intake, so you can expect faster processing. I still remember that “extreme panic situation” in the first week of September 2011 when everything went wrong for many applicants (including me). Few extraordinary members even suggest to take legal action against the ‘sovereign body of CHC Canada' :) ....It was just complete mess up...a complete chaos ! :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadahelp7 said:
sorry I may not be aware of this - what kind of panic did CIC create last time?
It will be helpful to be aware.
Hi,

I think before I write anything I must have my ray-ban sunglasses.... 8) ok, now its ok....

It’s really tough to explain the kind of nightmare we experience from August 1st week till September 1st week. We were around 28 applicants for CHC chandigarh. For many of us it was the toughest period of life, life was moving like a tick-tick, tick-tick, tick-tick… VFS website and its glorious “Under Processing” tag become the matter of life and death for many of us. 15 days....25 days....35 days....50 days....65 days.....Few lost hopes and even travelled up to the gate of CHC Chandigarh premises only to get insulted by security guards. CHC Chandigarh was more like a den of devils. So many bad wishes for the Visa Officer ….. Going back to those days, I feel proud of myself, on this forum I was the first applicant to apply at CHC Chandigarh (on 20th May) and the last to receive visa. It was just wait and hope/…wait and hope/…wait and plans to piss off CHC Chandigarh/…

It was really very hard experience but in the end I realize the meaning of these lines;

“What did you lose that you cry about? What did you bring with you, which you think you have lost? What did you produce, which you think got destroyed?

Now when my visa is in my hand, I do not even look at it… Instead of that I love my Ray-ban sunglasses. 8)

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
OH ENFIELD ..I can undersatnd it ws rewlly very tuff tym for yuh Guyzzz...
i wish dat shudn't happn dis tym ....
@farm boy- yeah we r 3 ..me yuh n ragz..i wish 3 of us get visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!
n ol dose olso who have appplied earlier or ill apply later ..actually i dun kno abo dem ...........

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
enfield said:
Hi,

I think before I write anything I must have my ray-ban sunglasses.... 8) ok, now its ok....

It's really tough to explain the kind of nightmare we experience from August 1st week till September 1st week. We were around 28 applicants for CHC chandigarh. For many of us it was the toughest period of life, life was moving like a tick-tick, tick-tick, tick-tick... VFS website and its glorious “Under Processing” tag become the matter of life and death for many of us. 15 days....25 days....35 days....50 days....65 days.....Few lost hopes and even travelled up to the gate of CHC Chandigarh premises only to get insulted by security guards. CHC Chandigarh was more like a den of devils. So many bad wishes for the Visa Officer ..... Going back to those days, I feel proud of myself, on this forum I was the first applicant to apply at CHC Chandigarh (on 20th May) and the last to receive visa. It was just wait and hope/...wait and hope/...wait and plans to piss off CHC Chandigarh/...

It was really very hard experience but in the end I realize the meaning of these lines;

“What did you lose that you cry about? What did you bring with you, which you think you have lost? What did you produce, which you think got destroyed?

Now when my visa is in my hand, I do not even look at it... Instead of that I love my Ray-ban sunglasses. 8)
gr8 saying enfield hahahha

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
enfield said:
Hi,

It's really tough to explain the kind of nightmare we experience from August 1st week till September 1st week. We were around 28 applicants for CHC chandigarh. For many of us it was the toughest period of life, life was moving like a tick-tick, tick-tick, tick-tick... VFS website and its glorious “Under Processing” tag become the matter of life and death for many of us. 15 days....25 days....35 days....50 days....65 days.....Few lost hopes and even travelled up to the gate of CHC Chandigarh premises only to get insulted by security guards. CHC Chandigarh was more like a den of devils. So many bad wishes for the Visa Officer ..... Going back to those days, I feel proud of myself, on this forum I was the first applicant to apply at CHC Chandigarh (on 20th May) and the last to receive visa. It was just wait and hope/...wait and hope/...wait and plans to piss off CHC Chandigarh/...

Now when my visa is in my hand, I do not even look at it... Instead of that I love my Ray-ban sunglasses. 8)

enfield ohh lady wekhi aa bahla ee akrdi aa jida CHC ohne mul lai howe
akhe "tusi jithe file lai aa VFS jao ethe kuj ni hai chalo jao etho"ha ha ha ha g karda c fad k do char chada ohdi gichi ch ha ha ha ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happygarcha said:
enfield ohh lady wekhi aa bahla ee akrdi aa jida CHC ohne mul lai howe
akhe "tusi jithe file lai aa VFS jao ethe kuj ni hai chalo jao etho"ha ha ha ha g karda c fad k do char chada ohdi gichi ch ha ha ha ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p

:mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: :)

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

wow enfield! what a lovely quotation.