+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES ECA new Document requirment for Pakistan

eng.mubeen

Mar 28, 2019
Did you receive assessment for bachelors as well?

I sent them my bachelors 2 years and masters 2 years
I received same evaluation but two pages one for bachelors and one for masters and that absolutely correct

I have B.A 2 year
M.A 2 year
and B.Ed 1.5 year which documents i will send to CES??

and one more question you send both degree Bachelors and Masters how much u pay fees 210+210 or one credential...
i will be very grateful to you..

Rk545824

Jun 2, 2019
Hi, CES website mentions that the awarding institute can also email the documents. Has anyone got it done via email?

umair786

Feb 17, 2019
Asalam o alaikum
i am 18 years qualified (2 years B.Com , 2 years M.com and 2 years MS) following 3 years D.A.E in Leather Technology which is equal to F.Sc.
kindly guide me how and where to send documents for evaluation .
thank you in anticipation

Regards

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
So it appears from comments that 16 years education has same equliancy from CES. This is better than Wes than.

khansaab1

Jun 29, 2019
I have 2 years B.Com and 2 Years MBA form university of karachi. when doing assessment should i send only mba documents or should i send bcom documents also for master equivalence

shah2005

Oct 28, 2018
Has anyone obtained equivalency for 2 year Bcom as bachelor by CES(14 years edu.) ???
or only in case someone has a master degree can get equivalency of Master (for 2 year BA and 2 year Master from pak)
your guidance is highly appreciated!!

Faiziii

Jul 8, 2019
Hello all,
I'm having 4 year B.Sc.(Hons.) and 2 year M. Sc. (Hons.) degree.
What organization should I opt for?
Will WES evaluate it as masters?
For CES, do we need to attest through HEC prior to send them.
Thanks in advance all and good luck to you too.

Aug 8, 2019
Hi

I have 4 years of BBA and 1.5 years of MBA and planning to go for CES. Anyone has experience with them?

Secondly, when I was creating my profile they did not asked about the details of my bachelors. How will they judge if I have completed 2 years bachelors or 4?

umair786

Feb 17, 2019
Thinking straight, it clearly states sent from the rewarding university. The name of HEC is not mentioned. However, since you mentioned 'the requirements have been changed'. What have they changed from and since when? I have the same confusion because people who applied last year are suggesting that I should get it accessed by HEC when on the website of CES, HEC is not even mentioned.
Can u please guide me . I have submitted an online application for ECA but i hae written higher education commission pakistan instead of universaity name. What should i do now? How can i edit it