+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified Criminal Record Check: OttPilot-Immigration- Toronto

Saschi

Jan 27, 2010
Hello Dear All,

I received email from "OttPilot-Immigration" on March 15, instructing me to submit "criminal record check based on fingerprints"
So, I am planning to go to this one next week (that is closest for me): "Commissionaires Great Lakes, 80 Church Street, Toronto, ON M5C 2G1"

Any suggestion? Advice? Do you think I should rather go to local police station? Or some other institution? I want to follow the fastest possible way that is also reliable.

I am really novice about this issue (and found only a few links/topics so far discussing this)... so, your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance :)

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
I am in same boat. Got email last week. Where did you get yours?
and when did you apply for PR. I applied in oct 2011 and this is first response since i applied

munishkumar_gupta

Oct 27, 2011
hi sachi

i am in toronto too . i have applied under pnp for newfoundland.but i have niot sent my finger prints and but i have sent the police clearance.please do help me out my case was filed on aug 24,2011 and they sent me medicals under cpp ottawa on oct 29,2011 and received my medicals on jan 12,2012 waiting for ppr and also i did not sent my fingerprints .please do guide me

thanks
munish

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Munish
Not everyone needs to have their finger prints.
its like random thing and I did not submit police clearance certificate as it was not in checklist and website stated police clearance for countries other than canada. I am applying after ontario pnp

munishkumar_gupta

Oct 27, 2011
thanks sacchi for your kind response i have applied for pnp newfoundland under family connection catrgory

hs202 said:
Munish
Not everyone needs to have their finger prints.
its like random thing and I did not submit police clearance certificate as it was not in checklist and website stated police clearance for countries other than canada. I am applying after ontario pnp