+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified Accounting Technician course-UK- Acceptable? Please help

Ahmednazir

Jan 15, 2019
Dear Members,
I am going to send my CAT Membership Certificate to WES Canada.
I am getting this certificate by paying membership fees only and I did not sit any CAT exams. I am ACCA Finalist.

Will they accept my CAT Membership Certificate ?

Ahmednazir

Jan 15, 2019
Hello Sam,

Thank you so much. I was very worried about this. I have claimed the status of CAT membership by paying membership fees of CAT. Now ACCA has emailed me that they will send me within four to six weeks. Should I claim my equivalence based on CAT passed examinations certificate or CAT membership certificate? Will this have an effect on equivalence?
I need guidance

Abdul Wasim

Sep 8, 2018
Hi Ahmed,

I have got two years of diploma equivalence based on CAT membership from WES. But your case is bit different because you have not passed any exam and just claiming membership. In my case, I had given all the papers.

Nevertheless, I think you should go for equivalence because they give recognize CAT membership.

Reactions: libran88

Ahmednazir

Jan 15, 2019
Hi Ahmed,

I have got two years of diploma equivalence based on CAT membership from WES. But your case is bit different because you have not passed any exam and just claiming membership. In my case, I had given all the papers.

Nevertheless, I think you should go for equivalence because they give recognize CAT membership.
Can you share your WhatsApp number as I need to discuss few things in more detail ?

zubair55

Aug 17, 2019
dear all
I need you help. I am ACCA member and CAT holder, transcript is send by ACCA to WES is includes ACCA & CAT both results.. i dont what i do please help me out..

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Hi Ahmed,

Hi Abdul,
My girlfriend is a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT UK). Will that be equivalent to a 2 year diploma or is there a way that can be transferred to ACCA to get a CAT membership.
Thanks.