+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ceremony Date

Passion2015

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
How to check that on which date is the ceremony. My online status change today to "Decision Made". No info online as well as no letter yet.

Should I contact call centre ? Do they know the date.

whiz

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should wait until the status is updated with a date and a notification letter that is sent to you.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Passion2015 said:
How to check that on which date is the ceremony. My online status change today to "Decision Made". No info online as well as no letter yet.

Here is the URL for all up coming Oath Ceremonies in various provinces. However, that would not give the names of its invitees.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

You may call the Call Center Agents, may be if they already scheduled your Oath in coming weeks you would know. If not, call them early next year.

Wish you all the best.

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Passion2015 said:

Oath letter could arrive tomorrow or may even take 2 months, all depends if they have scheduled you or not. Just have to wait it out as call center wont help (unless you get extremely lucky)

inCanadaKNOW

Dec 22, 2015
the information will be updated on your online account and you will receive a letter notifying you with the date and time. It could be 1 week to 1-2 months before you receive it.
That's what I've seen with most of the people I help in my work as an Immigration Advisor at a settlement and orientation agency in Ontario.