+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ceremony Cancelled due to Administrative Error

Moura

Aug 17, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,
I have been scheduled for the Oath Ceremony me and my 2 boys on November 16 2023. Today I received an email of Oath cancellation and not to attend as I will be told to leave.
My questions are:
- is that something normal?
- is there anyone had the same situation? Did u thought to attend the ceremony so it may be a wrong email due to system’s error?
- did u get rescheduled to you oath quickly or still waiting?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,
I have been scheduled for the Oath Ceremony me and my 2 boys on November 16 2023. Today I received an email of Oath cancellation and not to attend as I will be told to leave.
My questions are:
- is there anyone had the same situation? Did u thought to attend the ceremony so it may be a wrong email due to system’s error?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ceremony-cancelled-administrative-error.820864/

Moura

Aug 17, 2021
But we have received the email invitation with the documents and the link and the seats numbers.
is this normal????

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
But we have received the email invitation with the documents and the link and the seats numbers.
is this normal????
It is happening frequently and no one really knows the reason behind it, give them a call and double check. My LPP hasn't completed so I am just sharing what I read in other threads.

Moura

Aug 17, 2021
I am in Ontario and I received this from Mississauga office. I really don’t understand what’s going on and very disappointed.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I am in Ontario and I received this from Mississauga office. I really don’t understand what’s going on and very disappointed.
Your secondary office might be Mississauga if your oath cancellation came from that office but do call now and make sure it wasn't an error.

Moura

Aug 17, 2021
Anyone who had the same situation, did you receive the rescheduled time? If yes, how long did it take between the first scheduled time and the second one?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Anyone who had the same situation, did you receive the rescheduled time? If yes, how long did it take between the first scheduled time and the second one?
Someone just posted the same oath cancellation date as yours check the thread I had posted.

RossMatt

Oct 28, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,
My questions are:
Did you receive new oath date? My friends owth was the same date as yours. It was cancelled, too.

RossMatt

Oct 28, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,
My questions are:
Nope, nothing till now. Even the online tracker not updated since then.
What about your friend?
Nothing from my friend, too