+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia - Lets connect here

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
AOR 4th Feb 2020
Biometrics: 19th Feb 2020

Is Nova Scotia the slowest? What is the difference between CIO and CPC? Below is the reply for a web query.

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

We can confirm that:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid."

Shrisha

Jun 5, 2020
Hi , My name is Shrisha and by mistake, I send my WES document to Centralized intake office P.O. box 7500 sydney,NS -B1P 0A9 Canada. Can anyone help me out to get my courier back to university . I will pay for the courier service to get my document return. please help me out.

sagarp20

Jan 25, 2020
AOR 4th Feb 2020
Biometrics: 19th Feb 2020

Is Nova Scotia the slowest? What is the difference between CIO and CPC? Below is the reply for a web query.

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

We can confirm that:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid."
Did you get any updates? At what stage is your application?

AA.SHEIKH

Mar 14, 2017
Do I need to get police certificate from Nova Scotia Police office before send documents to CIO Sydney Office and its require basic police certificate or police certificate with finger print. Please advice

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
My application has been in CIO since February 26th 2018. (My AOR date).. Thats close to four months. I'm really worried as i understand CIO is the initial stage. From where the application is then transferred to a Visa Office.

Is there anyone else facing this issue? or has the the process changed? does CIO complete applications now?
so did u receive ur ppr?? from were did u receive?? also my primary vo is CIO, secondary is Ottawa third vo is Edmonton. so any guess y they just mentioned CIO rather than cio ottawa or cio sydney.??

Reactions: blabib10

NxNj

May 4, 2023
Hi, does anyone here had the same issue with wrong birthdate of independent? My representative encoded the wrong birthdate of my child and we just received their passport request today. Does anyone know what to do to in this situation? TIA!