+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College 2017 May intake

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Hi Guys,

All applying for centennial college May 2017 intake, lets convene here. I am applying for Project management with co-op (2528) Certificate program.
Please leave your numbers here, i think we could start a whatsapp group for our discussions and staying in touch.

Best of luck to all !

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
Hi i am planning to apply Computer Networking and Technical Support in Seneca, my previous education is Diploma in information tecnology graduate.Do you think this course is related.Thanks.

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Anurajah said:
Pls add me 0094782025415, I have applied for graduate prgm for May intake
Hi Anurajah,

Added you to the group.Which is the program you have applied for in cnetennial and how many years?

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
applepen said:
Hi i am planning to apply Computer Networking and Technical Support in Seneca, my previous education is Diploma in information tecnology graduate.Do you think this course is related.Thanks.
Yes applepen, as per me it is verily relevant. By the way, have u applied or are considering any program in centennial?

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
Hi yes i consider Computer Systems Technician – Networking in Centennial college May intake is it related also with my previous education...hey am i correct the ielts score is not lower than 5.5 each band? by the way how about thanks.

Apple

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
Oh My the program is available by fall and winter only it means not in May.correct? :eek:

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
pd_IT said:
Yes applepen, as per me it is verily relevant. By the way, have u applied or are considering any program in centennial?
Hi bro, just checked ur previous posts and came to know that you have an inclination to pursue your career in F&B. FYI, it is actually possible to change your course once u land in Canada. So, my advice would be to choose a course that is relevant to your work experience and studies, so as to get clearance for visa, land in canada and thereafter switch to your course of preference.Perfectly legitimate for all i know. please do your research further in this forum and externally as well.

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
applepen said:
Oh My the program is available by fall and winter only it means not in May.correct? :eek:
Then probably not. But still do re-check as some colleges might still refer to may as winter.

Annam

Nov 23, 2016
HI pd_IT, can u please help me on this..
My visa got rejected Its stated that:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment , language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
But its not the exact reason i guess..

My profile
Tenth:84%, inter:83%, engg (ece):65% worked for 10 months as a trainee (embedded systems) , pgdm (finance) 75%, worked for 1.8 years in amazon as a accounts payables analyst applied for douglas college project management British columbia n submitted the visa through Bangalore Vfs on Nov 17th got on Dec 1st as rejection ..this is really sad:(.. sop was also strong still rejected..

Wt do u suggest me to do now..please help..

Also I don't want to change the college n coarse now as they might get suspicious about me... so what are the chances of visa if I apply for the same with a strong sop now for May?

Also Can you please let me know what are the required documents while re applying for May 2017 and when can i submit it?and how long will it take for them to respond under general category?

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
pd_IT

The information that you share gives me hope,honestly not seeing myself into that field anymore.I will then pursue the related programe afterwards if i get the approval and landed in canada i will proceed in changing my prefer course.Thanks a lot.

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Annam said:
HI pd_IT, can u please help me on this..
My visa got rejected Its stated that:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment , language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
But its not the exact reason i guess..

My profile
Tenth:84%, inter:83%, engg (ece):65% worked for 10 months as a trainee (embedded systems) , pgdm (finance) 75%, worked for 1.8 years in amazon as a accounts payables analyst applied for douglas college project management British columbia n submitted the visa through Bangalore Vfs on Nov 17th got on Dec 1st as rejection ..this is really sad:(.. sop was also strong still rejected..

Wt do u suggest me to do now..please help..

Also I don't want to change the college n coarse now as they might get suspicious about me... so what are the chances of visa if I apply for the same with a strong sop now for May?

Also Can you please let me know what are the required documents while re applying for May 2017 and when can i submit it?and how long will it take for them to respond under general category?
Hi Annam,

I may want to see the SOP, to gather what could have gone wrong with your application. As it (the SOP) is the portal through which the visa officer sees your intentions, beliefs , reasons (real or purported) to be in Canada. It has to be compelling enough to move him, especially in cases(such as urs, frankly) where it is apparent that the applicant's intent is to mainly use studies as a means to work and stay in Canada.

So , although u mentioned that you had a strong SOP, i suggest you to harden it even further and apply with a positive attitude and wait in faith. For other information , request you to browse the forum extensively as veteran members might have already handled your question previously.

Sorry, if am being of little help here. But keep trying, For every moment is a moment of choice, every hour is destiny..
Good Luck!

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
applepen said:
pd_IT

The information that you share gives me hope,honestly not seeing myself into that field anymore.I will then pursue the related programe afterwards if i get the approval and landed in canada i will proceed in changing my prefer course.Thanks a lot.
Happy to be of help :)