Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
can we apply for re evaluation for Listening section. Is the score going to be changed?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adore_amod said:
can we apply for re evaluation for Listening section. Is the score going to be changed?

Yes, you can , but the score is calculated by computer , except the score is extremely low , I would suggest not do it .

JeffCCCC

May 2, 2017
I took the celpip twice. For the first time I got 12 10 8(writing) 6(speaking), the second time is 12 12 8 (writing)6(speaking). My result seems more like an autism report :'(. Is there any chance I could increase my speaking mark if I get a re-evaluation?

I'm now working full time for over a year and picking phone calls from sunrise to dusk, and I can't find a better way to practice my speaking. Maybe I'm just sucking at giving speech to computers?

chelseafc99

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
JeffCCCC said:
I took the celpip twice. For the first time I got 12 10 8(writing) 6(speaking), the second time is 12 12 8 (writing)6(speaking). My result seems more like an autism report :'(. Is there any chance I could increase my speaking mark if I get a re-evaluation?

I'm now working full time for over a year and picking phone calls from sunrise to dusk, and I can't find a better way to practice my speaking. Maybe I'm just sucking at giving speech to computers?
I had a one point increase in my re-evaluation because i felt like i did better than the level i received. Its worth the shot..$55 vs $300 retaking? ur pick. Its probably a 3 week wait for re-evaluation..thats how long it took mine. You do have great results overall so they may increase it considering other bands..ive heard they do that. Best of luck and keep us posted. If your CRS score is above current trend then why bother re-taking?

Rahulsaini

May 9, 2017
Hey
Definitely you should go for re-evaluation. I got increment of 1 mark in speaking.

Everyone should try Re-Evaluation thing. It really work for at least 1 mark increment.

alisaket

May 9, 2017
Hello Guys

I just got my exam results and it was so disappointing:
R12
L12
W9
S8

That 8 costs me 44 points! I requested for re-evaluation. How much do I have a chance?

Rahulsaini

May 9, 2017
It's not guaranted that score will increase. But as per my experience. It's good option to give a shot especially for speaking section. There is high chance you could get convert 8 to 9 in speaking.

I strongly recommend to do that.
Hello Guys

R12
L12
W9
S8

That 8 costs me 44 points! I requested for re-evaluation. How much do I have a chance?

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hey guys,

Any one knows if we can create an EE profile with the current results before evaluation results appears?

JeffCCCC

May 2, 2017
Hey
Definitely you should go for re-evaluation. I got increment of 1 mark in speaking.

Everyone should try Re-Evaluation thing. It really work for at least 1 mark increment.
Thanks! I just got my re-evaluation result today, the speaking increased to 7, but it's strange they didn't send a email to notify me.

vishalgupta95

May 16, 2017
I got following CELPIP score .

L =9
R =10
W= 8
S=6

I only need 7 points to qualified for express entry
Will revaluation in speaking section will help me ?

Patriot17

Apr 20, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
Thanks! I just got my re-evaluation result today, the speaking increased to 7, but it's strange they didn't send a email to notify me.
Hi,

Happy to know your speaking score increased. Can you tell me how many days did CELPIP take to re-evaluate your test?

I got the CELPIP result today and immediately applied for a re-evaluation as I am convinced my writing section went well. I got only 8.
L 12, R11, S9

Need a 9 in writing.

Patriot17

Apr 20, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
Hello Guys

R12
L12
W9
S8

Hi alisaket,

Did you go for re-evaluation? Did it help?

Cheers

Patriot17

Apr 20, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
Hi,

Happy to know your speaking score increased. Can you tell me how many days did CELPIP take to re-evaluate your test?

I got the CELPIP result today and immediately applied for a re-evaluation as I am convinced my writing section went well. I got only 8.
L 12, R11, S9

Need a 9 in writing.

Hi everyone!
I got my CELPIP reval result today . I had applied for reval of writing section. The score increased from 8 to 9.

No it's L12, R 11, S9, W 9 ..

Sarmu

Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone!
I got my CELPIP reval result today . I had applied for reval of writing section. The score increased from 8 to 9.

No it's L12, R 11, S9, W 9 ..
Hi Patriot. Good to know your written score is increased.
Can you please let me know approximately how many calendar days they have taken to re-evaluate your written test?
Also, Do they notify in an email after re-evaluation results are out?

thanks

Patriot17

Apr 20, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
Hi Patriot. Good to know your written score is increased.
Can you please let me know approximately how many calendar days they have taken to re-evaluate your written test?
Also, Do they notify in an email after re-evaluation results are out?

thanks
Hi Sarmu,
It took exactly 14 calendar days! and then I got an email saying that re evaluation was complete. If I may ask, whats your score? and which section are you planning to request for re-evaluation?