+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Preparation

Aditi97

Nov 2, 2023
Hello All,
I have taken CELPIP twice and scored 9L,9R,8W,8S. I need to increase my score in writing and speaking but not sure why it is not increasing. I have taken courses from HZAD education but that also did not help. Please provide me tips on who scored good marks 9/10 in Writing and speaking.

Jennycheng

Nov 1, 2023
Hello, I have just asked them (HZAD education) and they changed a quite high fee for 1-to-1 coaching, so how many classes have you taken with them? Any comments?
By the way I am going to take my CELPIP test 11.24 and 12.1. if not work, I will go for IELTS.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello, I have just asked them (HZAD education) and they changed a quite high fee for 1-to-1 coaching, so how many classes have you taken with them? Any comments?
By the way I am going to take my CELPIP test 11.24 and 12.1. if not work, I will go for IELTS.
In speaking, they will never give you a 12. Even I will a native accent got 11 out of 12. Probably saw my name and said I could never get 12 because it isnt anglo. I got 12 in all other modules

asmita_k

Jun 24, 2020
Hi All,

I recently took my celpip test twice and got L9 R8 W8 S8. I also purchased study materials and HZAD online classes. I applied al the tips and tricks but nothing helped. Can anyone help me with the celpip preparation websites?

also, i heard the test Centre and region also play a crucial role in our scores, how accurate is that if anyone knows? i am planning to change my test Centre this time as I took both of my tests at the same Centre and nothing changed.

CanGoldDigger

Star Member
Feb 17, 2024
You need to max out your score to CLB 10, you won't get any additional points for a higher score.

Try to speak and write naturally, based on your personal experience without any templates and you will get 10s easily.

Reactions: asmita_k