Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
My friends,

I have just taken the CELPIP recently. I am aiming for the best scores as possible.
But I am extremely concerned: I think I blew up big time on the speaking. I was nervous I think. I remember that at a certain point and in a sympathetic way I used a word that's I was not sure to exist and even said "I am not certain if this is correct but..." and I continued my answer.
I think the o ly more or less acceptable answer was the "picture discription" one.
I set my standards high up for myself so if I would be scoring my very own speaking I would ripped myself to shreds.
Question being: got any ideas on the scoring standards? Are they tough? Will they igonre tremblings and shaking? Is it enough that they see "well ok the guy didn't say a lot but he articulates fairly so let's close our eyes on this and getting a fair score"?
I don't know... I've taken the TOEFL some time ago and I didn't very well. I didn't see CELPIP as a TOEFL but I have respected the test and took time to answer it calmly. But I am scared...
Another one: on the writing: ive used all the time we had just in case so that I could scan it well and have it but and clean.
On one of the answers I finished it all but I didn't select next. A strange message appeared on the behind. Something wrong may happen? Will they take all my answers on the writing or can there be any accident that gets them a delete de answer some how?
I'm totally shacking

Get me some insights guys with your past experience and maybe with possible similar situations s

Best,

Andre