+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP and IELTS success route 2023

Graze ihlani

Aug 15, 2023
Hello everyone ! I made it with an overall score of 8.5 in my IELTS exams. I am a working mother of 3, It wasn't an easy task for me to study, work and take care of my kids. I want sure I would ever pass this exams but with the help of God I got a referral I was scared but I gave it a chance, And that chance was my turn around. I'm just here to payback what was given to me a chance to success I'm willing to give me materials and still connect you to my referral. Leave a reply and I will respond.

Reactions: Sami.fahim

JameHamilton

Aug 26, 2023
HY there i can see your post and i must say

It's wonderful to hear that you're now motivated to pay it forward by helping others achieve their goals. Offering your materials, sharing your experiences, and connecting with your referral are meaningful ways to support those who are on their own journeys to success.

Your story serves as a reminder that with effort, faith, and a supportive community, challenges can be overcome and dreams can be realized. If anyone is looking to benefit from your experience and resources, your willingness to help is sure to make a positive impact.

Thanks and regards
JameHamilton

Swtptl

Feb 17, 2023
Toronto
Hello everyone ! I made it with an overall score of 8.5 in my IELTS exams. I am a working mother of 3, It wasn't an easy task for me to study, work and take care of my kids. I want sure I would ever pass this exams but with the help of God I got a referral I was scared but I gave it a chance, And that chance was my turn around. I'm just here to payback what was given to me a chance to success I'm willing to give me materials and still connect you to my referral. Leave a reply and I will respond.
Hi, Can you please share CELPIP and IELTS material or guide to Score CLB 10? Thanks in advance.

Rocson

Aug 3, 2023
Hi please I need help

Sami.fahim

Sep 12, 2023
I read your post enthusiastically. Congratulation. I have received my score today. I scored 7 in overall but with 6 in writing. When adding the age factor (38 years) I got only 66 in FSW calculation (they need 67) and I am unable to submit an EE profile :(. Any advice to improve writing? any book recommendation?