+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - Who's waiting for Security?

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
I have noticed a slight trend through different time frames. I am interested to know who is only waiting for Security to be completed and how long have you been waiting?
AOR 17th Nov
GU2 25th Jan.
Called IRCC 26th Jan. Eligibility, Info sharing and Criminality passed/completed. Security not started.
I'm in the same boat. Any update?

FieldZhang

Jun 13, 2023
A Chinese guy too
Another case, AOR Jan 2023, EEBCPNP stream
all passed except security check, can not see key word "security" in the Inspect of tracker history record.
I called IRCC agent who told me that "security not started", other are all passed.

Jessica_lee

Jan 30, 2021
AOR on April 17, 2021, all others passed. Security started on July 19, 2021, CSIS concluded in March 2022, and sent it to CBSA. The Security screening is still in progress in CBSA since 20 months and 22 days ago. Thanks God, I am still alive.
I submitted my application September 9th 2020 and I have passed everything but my security and criminality has been on going and every time I call I’m being told the same thing over and over again. I’m becoming depressed about the situation and not sure what to do. It’s 2023 and I’m still fighting for my application

Jessica_lee

Jan 30, 2021
I submitted my application September 9th 2020 and I have passed everything but my security and criminality has been on going and every time I call I’m being told the same thing over and over again. I’m becoming depressed about the situation and not sure what to do. It’s 2023 and I’m still fighting for my application
And my security hasn’t even started

Alma25

Mar 7, 2022
I have noticed a slight trend through different time frames. I am interested to know who is only waiting for Security to be completed and how long have you been waiting?
AOR 17th Nov
GU2 25th Jan.
Called IRCC 26th Jan. Eligibility, Info sharing and Criminality passed/completed. Security not started.
[/QUOTE

shahram.nasaji

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
security still in progress since Feb.

As per CBSA notes:
“SECURITY DATA ENTRY COMPLETE AND SUBMITTED ×2.”

No update since then.