+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC WAGE REQUIEMENT AND GAPS IN PAST

simarkochar

Dec 14, 2013
Hello Everyone,
My name is Simar, I am working as office administrator NOC B(1221) in a Logistics Company. I have applied under CEC nad received my ITA in EE on March 1. But i have a query like my wage is just $13.75 per hour as a fresher and median wage for office administrator is $23 per hour in toronto... Does wage really affect????

My another query is when my consultant applied for study permit from India there was one diploma that she did not consider it to be valid and I dont know what they filled in gap.. i asked my consultant but she rudely replied that there are no previous records with us and we cannot help!! What should i do???? Who can help in this case????I am so stressed and nervous!!

mrawa

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
simarkochar said:
Hello Everyone,
My name is Simar, I am working as office administrator NOC B(1221) in a Logistics Company. I have applied under CEC nad received my ITA in EE on March 1. But i have a query like my wage is just $13.75 per hour as a fresher and median wage for office administrator is $23 per hour in toronto... Does wage really affect???? I don't think it should effect your PR application, median wage is considered at the time of LMIA. I would wait for other members to confirm

My another query is when my consultant applied for study permit from India there was one diploma that she did not consider it to be valid and I dont know what they filled in gap.. i asked my consultant but she rudely replied that there are no previous records with us and we cannot help!! What should i do???? Who can help in this case????I am so stressed and nervous!!
I am not quite sure how a consultant can validate your diploma. Anyways, if I were you I would mention that education in personal history unless you have claimed points for that.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
simarkochar said:
I am working as office administrator NOC B(1221) in a Logistics Company. I have applied under CEC nad received my ITA in EE on March 1. But i have a query like my wage is just $13.75 per hour as a fresher and median wage for office administrator is $23 per hour in toronto... Does wage really affect????

Hi - Officially, there is no wage requirement for the CEC class. However, it should be within range of normal for the occupation. The median wage is not so relevant (you need to know that for an LMIA, not for CEC), you can see the low wage is not that different from yours.
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=9219&lang=eng&noc=1221&action=final&ln=l&s=1#wages

You should be much more concerned about making sure your letter of employment contains all the relevant details, and that the job duties and responsibilities are consistent with the NOC you are claiming.

Sorry, I cannot figure out what the question is....