Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Manpreet1213 said:
They asked for medical and final landing fee for me on 11 may2016
after that i add my spouse case on 08jun2016
but i did same time my husband's medical and final landing fee upfornt
And nothing update since then?

Did they ask you for any Spouse Questionnaire for Economic class?

Manpreet1213

Aug 10, 2016
nothing dear

that is the reason m waiting
the questioner they asked for ful spousal kit i sent it that time in june.

i thing we should catch each other in inbox

koti

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
I also sent them the spouse kit in June. Now, the notes on Aug 03, 2016 says "Reviewed submission. Satisfied that all requirements have been met. Criminality passed. Please conduct final RFV check". What is final RFV check?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
koti said:
I also sent them the spouse kit in June. Now, the notes on Aug 03, 2016 says "Reviewed submission. Satisfied that all requirements have been met. Criminality passed. Please conduct final RFV check". What is final RFV check?
I looked up on other forum here and this is information I got --
" Based on the last sets of notes I received (generated after my app was approved), it goes CEC Pending-> CEC OFF Review-> RFV Check "

This message was posted by one of expert member so I believe you're about to receive decision on your file.

By the way, What is your timeline?

Manpreet1213

Aug 10, 2016
koti said:

i sent the notes on 08 sep will get 30 days the review

what i did not get any reply or email back or for any further info after medical done

but i get my open work permit with one year extension and m waiting for my husband's work permit

obvious the final decision of pr file.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Manpreet1213 said:

what i did not get any reply or email back or for any further info after medical done

but i get my open work permit with one year extension and m waiting for my husband's work permit

Hope to hear some good news from you. Although GCMS notes are taking around 45 days.

koti

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Thanks, My time line is AOR on Oct 2014. Medical and PPR Apr 2016. Add Spouse June 2016. Now still waiting.

Hammer said:
I looked up on other forum here and this is information I got --
" Based on the last sets of notes I received (generated after my app was approved), it goes CEC Pending-> CEC OFF Review-> RFV Check "

This message was posted by one of expert member so I believe you're about to receive decision on your file.

By the way, What is your timeline?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Manpreet1213 said:

Did you receive GCMS notes yet?