+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi did anyone applied gcms notes in October i applied on October 20 no reply yet!????
I did applied in last week but not received any tracking number, only received the temporary number. Don't know to which department we rely upon. IRCC is slow, AITP is slow...............

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
question with work permit extension

can we leave outside of Canada?
You can leave and come back till your current work permit is valid as you need both valid WP and valid Visa stamp to enter Canada.
Once your current Work permit is expired, you will not be able to enter Canada even if the Work Permit is applied/In process as you will be under Implied Status.
If you have already got the PR approved and got the eCOPR (assuming you are inside Canada) then the only other option to enter is PR card or PRTD from outside Canada.

Reactions: omarawad

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Still no updates.. at this point I think I won't hear anything until Feb/March maybe.. starting to feel desperate

Pghai081

Jan 8, 2018
Still no updates.. at this point I think I won't hear anything until Feb/March maybe.. starting to feel desperate
Waiting from 6th Sept
Invitation received on 16th Aug.
No update after 20th Oct - Medical Passed.

Last edited:

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
Now remaining days in December is vacation time. Nobody will be moving files from one stage to another. Until the 2nd week of Jan, I do not think the pending files will be touched.

And as we can see very few people heard about their PR clearance in the last 1 month. I am sure they are working on something else, that is a high priority for them.
There r many recent media reports on the cases pending for more than 1 year, not sure if the available staff is only working on clearing those cases.

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Now remaining days in December is vacation time. Nobody will be moving files from one stage to another. Until the 2nd week of Jan, I do not think the pending files will be touched.

And as we can see very few people heard about their PR clearance in the last 1 month. I am sure they are working on something else, that is a high priority for them.
There r many recent media reports on the cases pending for more than 1 year, not sure if the available staff is only working on clearing those cases.
That's true.. I know there are some folks that are inland waiting since 2020, I'm trying to not think about it and just carry on with day to day knowing that one day the golden email will come.

Reactions: RPA_Van

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021