+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - Reference letter

Prneed

Apr 13, 2012
SenoritaBella said:
A ROE can be obtained from your employer or service canada(HRDSC). You can only get it if you are not working for the employer anymore or if there has been an interruption in your earnings. If you still work for your employer, you can not get one,

Ask your Manager or Supervisor for the letter. This is required by CIC and if you still can't get it, attach your paystubs, T4s and NOA, contract letters, etc and hope that all goes well. People have been rejected for not providing employment letters.
Thanks for the response Senorita. I have a letter issued by my employer to support my canadian visa which has all the information specified for the reference letter by CIC. This letter is good but for the mention that it is issued to support my canadian visa. is it ok to use it?. pls advise

Prneed

Apr 13, 2012
Prneed said:
Thanks for the response Senorita. I have a letter issued by my employer to support my canadian visa which has all the information specified for the reference letter by CIC. This letter is good but for the mention that it is issued to support my canadian visa. is it ok to use it?. pls advise
Just called up CIC call centre. They suggestedd any letter should be fine as long as they are recent and has all information needed