+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - Previous Work Experience Letter required?

Jobs2014

Feb 9, 2014
Hello Members,

I have completed just over an year with Canadian Work Experience, working with my present company for over an year and planning to apply under CEC.

Wanted to clarify if one has to submit Work Experience letter from the Previous company as well OR
is it that we require to submit work experience from the Present company alone, elaborating and covering for the one year full time Canadian Work Experience with job duties etc per the requirement of CEC?

Appreciate your response!

Thanks

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Jobs2014 said:
Hello Members,

I have completed just over an year with Canadian Work Experience, working with my present company for over an year and planning to apply under CEC.

Wanted to clarify if one has to submit Work Experience letter from the Previous company as well OR
is it that we require to submit work experience from the Present company alone, elaborating and covering for the one year full time Canadian Work Experience with job duties etc per the requirement of CEC?

Appreciate your response!

Thanks
As long as you have one year of full time work experience (or part time equivalent) from your current employer, the one letter should be enough. Make sure it's at least a few weeks more than exactly one year to avoid calculation mishaps.

Make sure the letter includes the items listed in the checklist and is on formal letterhead with contact information verifiable by CIC.