+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2023******

vin10

Mar 29, 2022
I called them, but did not raise any webforms yet, but I might try the webforms after 2 more weeks.
Will see what will happen. Yours is more than 5 months. I did request notes too to review my application.

Omg PR

Feb 22, 2024
Will see what will happen. Yours is more than 5 months. I did request notes too to review my application.
Oh forgot to tell you that I requested the note from February 15, still waiting for the note to come bro! Will see bro

vin10

Mar 29, 2022
Oh forgot to tell you that I requested the note from February 15, still waiting for the note to come bro! Will see bro
I did that too. Requested same day. When I check my tracker it says updated March 6. I don’t see any changes. I even checked gckey no update at all.

vin10

Mar 29, 2022
Yes, but that is on March 4. They updated the date on the next day. But when I checked the tracker they updated the date again.

Omg PR

Feb 22, 2024
Yes, but that is on March 4. They updated the date on the next day. But when I checked the tracker they updated the date again.
Yeah, it happens to me sometimes too, I dont know why either, but hope that they r doing something on our applications

Omg PR

Feb 22, 2024
I have a question. How many company did you work with in your home country. I was thinking, that might be the reason why ircc took so long to verify background check. Just saying.
I dont work for any companies from back home bro. But I worked for 2 companies in Canada, and my dependent also work for 2 companies.
yes, you are right, thats why it takes this long

vin10

Mar 29, 2022
I dont work for any companies from back home bro. But I worked for 2 companies in Canada, and my dependent also work for 2 companies.
yes, you are right, thats why it takes this long
Yeah. Because my friend got her P1 and P2. She had with 1 company for 7 years in her home country and then 2 companies here in Canada.