+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Important questions:

On my tracker, it says Eligibility Completed (it's green). What does this mean? Is it possible that it is completed but not passed?

The tracker also says the following on Feb 16 (updated today): We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

I never reached out or sent them anything... What could this mean?

I appreciate any input :)
As per my observation with other candidates, this means your eligibility is passed. The note showing February 16 means that’s the time when you passed your eligibility.

Reactions: novemberrain

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Important questions:

On my tracker, it says Eligibility Completed (it's green). What does this mean? Is it possible that it is completed but not passed?

The tracker also says the following on Feb 16 (updated today): We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

I never reached out or sent them anything... What could this mean?

I appreciate any input :)
You are probably about to receive the PPR very soon! congrats :) Did you call the IRCC on the 16?

load

Jan 21, 2023
CEC (Inland)
CRS:
ITA: September 28, 2022
AOR: October 30, 2022
MEP: November 16, 2022
Biometrics linked: November 16, 2022
Portal email #1: February 11, 2023, replied the next day on February 12
Portal email #2: February 15, 2023, uploaded address and picture the same day
eCOPR: February 20, 2023
PR card: awaiting

Primary VO was Ottawa, Portal communication and eCoPR issuing office was Calgary.

prsoonest

Jan 27, 2023
nope,didnt call :) someone said that it might be the date when my eligibility passed, so I hope that’s true:)
Yes, I think you'll receive your PPR soon. I got a similar message on my tracker on Feb 15th about receiving the documents I sent them even though I did not send anything, and I got my approval email on Feb 17th. All the best and Congratulations in advance!

• Love
Reactions: Anna828

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
CEC (Inland)
CRS:
ITA: September 28, 2022
AOR: October 30, 2022
MEP: November 16, 2022
Biometrics linked: November 16, 2022
Portal email #1: February 11, 2023, replied the next day on February 12
Portal email #2: February 15, 2023, uploaded address and picture the same day
eCOPR: February 20, 2023
PR card: awaiting

Primary VO was Ottawa, Portal communication and eCoPR issuing office was Calgary.
Did you have any GU's after MEP/Bio?

Jaypoy26

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Yes, I think you'll receive your PPR soon. I got a similar message on my tracker on Feb 15th about receiving the documents I sent them even though I did not send anything, and I got my approval email on Feb 17th. All the best and Congratulations in advance!
Received mine since Feb 13. No portal email yet. My AOR is Dec 8

that_guy

Feb 21, 2023
Just a small question, I have applied for CEC and I have received AOR in OCT 2022. While applying, I was not asked to provide IELTS score details and I am not sure what to do now. Can someone help me out here ?

pumbatech

Jul 2, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Just a small question, I have applied for CEC and I have received AOR in OCT 2022. While applying, I was not asked to provide IELTS score details and I am not sure what to do now. Can someone help me out here ?
Isn't the english competency assessment part of you express entry profile? You must have given your IELTS certificate/ report number while filling your Epress Entry profile before you received invitation for CEC submission.

GiveMeSomeLuck

Jan 16, 2023
In the questionnaire before uploading documents, there was a section called "study and languages" (hopefully I remember this right). It asked you to filled the information about your IELTS score, TRF number, etc.

Takita

May 12, 2021
I received same message on 3 Feb. No PPR yet.

that_guy

Feb 21, 2023
Isn't the english competency assessment part of you express entry profile? You must have given your IELTS certificate/ report number while filling your Epress Entry profile before you received invitation for CEC submission.
I provided my score and other details while applying for CEC.

that_guy

Feb 21, 2023
In the questionnaire before uploading documents, there was a section called "study and languages" (hopefully I remember this right). It asked you to filled the information about your IELTS score, TRF number, etc.
Yes, I have filled out the details over there so I do not have to upload my IELTS scorecard ?

Reactions: pumbatech