+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

Jul 9, 2013
Hi

I am trying to apply for BOWP. I am filling out the questionnaire to get the Reference code. These are question I am getting( pasted below) If I say no to all then It say your are not eligible to apply for BOWP as the last two question does not apply to me because I am the primary applicant and there is nothing mention about Canadian experience class here ( in red colour). Please help me with this.

Does one of the following apply to you?

•I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable

•I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry; or

•I am a primary or secondary student with visitor status in Canada; or

•I am a visiting or exchange student with visitor status in Canada; or

•I am a student who has completed a program of study that is a prerequisite to my enrolment at a designated learning institution with visitor status in Canada; or
•I applied for permanent residence and was found eligible (first stage approval) under one of the following classes:
•Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada
•Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
•Protected Persons in Canada
•Live-in Caregiver in Canada

Please make a selection YesNo

Problematic field: Are you are a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
•Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;

•Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;

•Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;

•Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
•Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable. Help

Please make a selection YesNo

Problematic field: Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who is:

•a foreign government officer in Canada on an exchange agreement

•a military personnel assigned to Canada

•a participant in professional sports activities or events

•an employee of a foreign news company
•a religious worker

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
You can apply for your spouse and should apply together.

Pawan Dhaliwal said:
Hi

I am trying to apply for BOWP. I am filling out the questionnaire to get the Reference code. These are question I am getting( pasted below) If I say no to all then It say your are not eligible to apply for BOWP as the last two question does not apply to me because I am the primary applicant and there is nothing mention about Canadian experience class here ( in red colour). Please help me with this.

Does one of the following apply to you?

•I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable

•I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry; or

•I am a primary or secondary student with visitor status in Canada; or

•I am a visiting or exchange student with visitor status in Canada; or

•I am a student who has completed a program of study that is a prerequisite to my enrolment at a designated learning institution with visitor status in Canada; or
•I applied for permanent residence and was found eligible (first stage approval) under one of the following classes:
•Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada
•Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
•Protected Persons in Canada
•Live-in Caregiver in Canada

Please make a selection YesNo YES (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp)

Problematic field: Are you are a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
•Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;

•Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;

•Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;

•Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
•Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable. Help

Please make a selection YesNo NO (since you are principle application)

Problematic field: Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who is:

•a foreign government officer in Canada on an exchange agreement

•a military personnel assigned to Canada

•a participant in professional sports activities or events

•an employee of a foreign news company
•a religious worker
NO
and the end it will ask whether you want to submit an application for anther person.

I am not an expert. This is based on my experience when I applied BOWP and SOWP.

Jul 9, 2013
lucifier said:
You can apply for your spouse and should apply together.

and the end it will ask whether you want to submit an application for anther person.

I am not an expert. This is based on my experience when I applied BOWP and SOWP.
Thank you lucifier..I was just confused that under first stage approval why doesn't it say CEC??

DRS1234

Jun 22, 2015
Hey guys, can anybody please tell me that an open bridge work permit as your file is being processed is it work permit with new employer or same employer.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Pawan Dhaliwal said:
Thank you lucifier..I was just confused that under first stage approval why doesn't it say CEC??
I think that question was updated. When I applied (4months ago) it wasn't like yours.
Anyways, per my understanding, questionnaires is to help system (computer program) understand and give you suggestion what are required documents for your application. And the end it is the visa officer who make decision on your application. So if you are eligible to apply for BOWP and you submit all necessary documents + plus pay correct fee. your application will be okay.

May I know are you old cec or EE - cec? Old cec only require to submit AOR however for EE-CEC they need to have 2nd AOR.

Jul 9, 2013
lucifier said:
I think that question was updated. When I applied (4months ago) it wasn't like yours.
Anyways, per my understanding, questionnaires is to help system (computer program) understand and give you suggestion what are required documents for your application. And the end it is the visa officer who make decision on your application. So if you are eligible to apply for BOWP and you submit all necessary documents + plus pay correct fee. your application will be okay.

May I know are you old cec or EE - cec? Old cec only require to submit AOR however for EE-CEC they need to have 2nd AOR.
I am old cec ..Applied on 20 october..got Aor on 19 jan and evn paid the RPRF fee..Should i send along the copy of aor email or landing fee receipt?? What is the correct way of sending the Aor email??

Thank you in advance

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
Pawan Dhaliwal said:
I am old cec ..Applied on 20 october..got Aor on 19 jan and evn paid the RPRF fee..Should i send along the copy of aor email or landing fee receipt?? What is the correct way of sending the Aor email??

Thank you in advance
Just mentioned everything like your full name and fine number and uci number and date or birth and country of birth and passport number that can help them finding your case...... NO NEED TO SEND AOR EMAIL.

also put in subject of email

RPRF FEE RECEIPT SUBMISSION FILE NUMBER CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS

KK11

Mar 21, 2016
Hello guys
Am I able to get my fees back that I paid for Work permit extension? I have applied paper based permit on June 10 and today I fisnihed my landing.

Thanks

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KK11 said:
Hello guys
Am I able to get my fees back that I paid for Work permit extension? I have applied paper based permit on June 10 and today I fisnihed my landing.

Thanks
no sorry cic won't give refunds on it.

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
KK11 said:
Hello guys

Thanks
no refunds i tried it myself ...it is a scam

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KK11 said:
Hello guys

Thanks
just, curious when did you get your passport request?