10-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Uploaded 02-18-2016
Interview........
Upfront RPRF: March 1st, 2016
Same for me, I just linked it.
I am sure my eligibility has been passed as I got notes.
Just Security check....

cec2014kum said:
Just linked it. Elligibility in process :p

I dont think its up to date

and back ground check in process

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
cec2014kum said:
Just linked it. Elligibility in process :p

I dont think its up to date

and back ground check in process
The CIC website says :"your online account is updated in real-time……provides the most accurate status for your application."
I just heard usually the status will not change until you get the final decision.
At least, we know our medical results are passed by this linking now.
And one more thing, the status in your online account will show your application has been approved or refused other than just decision made in ECAS.

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
Just got my note today, eligibility, criminality and medical are passed, security is blank, is this normal??

Also, note said cic requested RPRF in May, neither my agent nor I received any notice, now the due date is passed. Would this be problem? How long will they reopen my file even I paid RPRF without notice last week??

Thank you for your time

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update for all waiting for PPR :) :) :) :) ..

My friend got PPR today at 9 a.m.

Oct 9 applicant.

misskaur

Apr 29, 2014
Good morning everyone,

Would like to share good news with all :) :) :) :) :) :) :). I got ready for Visa email today after 20 months of my applications.
Oct 08,2014 applicant

Strange thing is I met my local MP this Friday not sure if they pushed CIC for an update. But the long wait has eventually ended today.

Thanks all for your help and suggestions at all times:) ;D

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
misskaur said:
Good morning everyone,

Would like to share good news with all :) :) :) :) :) :) :). I got ready for Visa email today after 20 months of my applications.
Oct 08,2014 applicant

Strange thing is I met my local MP this Friday not sure if they pushed CIC for an update. But the long wait has eventually ended today.

Congrats!
However, I don't think CIC would react to MP's enquiry so fast. :)

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
misskaur said:
Good morning everyone,

Oct 08,2014 applicant

Hello
First of all congratulations to you and i am sure you will treat us when we all be in canada :)

Please help :- what is the procedure to meet local MP ?

misskaur

Apr 29, 2014
Hi,

Just search for your local MP , (for me it was Navdeep Bains) call them and let them know your situation like when you applied , which category and how long its been. How's it affecting you if processing time has already passed . They will ask you to book an appointment and you will have to go their office then and they will talk about to you to get all details and it doesn't take more than 15 mints. They will contact CIC and get back to you within 1-2 weeks .But in my case , as I already mentioned I contacted them on Friday and today I got email from CIC already. So , just do it.

Good luck guys :)

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation to you Misskaur........you brought good news to this thread.Enjoy your new country :) :) :)

Zapf

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
COPR 28-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-12-2016
misskaur said:
Hi,

Just search for your local MP , (for me it was Navdeep Bains) call them and let them know your situation like when you applied , which category and how long its been. How's it affecting you if processing time has already passed . They will ask you to book an appointment and you will have to go their office then and they will talk about to you to get all details and it doesn't take more than 15 mints. They will contact CIC and get back to you within 1-2 weeks .But in my case , as I already mentioned I contacted them on Friday and today I got email from CIC already. So , just do it.

Good luck guys :)
Thanks for the advice Misskaur. I have been waiting over 22 months (August 2014 applicant) and enough is enough. I met with my local MP today. He was very receptive and sympathetic and said he will get on CIC right away. Hoping and praying this is the final step. I should not have even had to take this step but CIC left me with no choice. I am done with waiting patiently.

ALIAHMED9890

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Processing completed :) :D ;D

Good morning everyone,

Finally finished my processing. Got my passport back on June 20, 2016 with 2 CoPR (one for me and one for the immigration officer), instruction and a single entry visa. Went to do my landing at Rainbow Bridge, Niagra Falls same night. Landing went smooth, crossed the border and they immediately sent me back to Canada to finish my processing (took me about 5 minutes to leave the country and come back). Had to wait for about 1 hour 15 minutes at the Canadian border side, officer called my name (he was very friendly), explained everything and I am a permanent resident now. My timeline is below -

App received - OCT 2, 2014
AOR - FEB 9, 2015
RCMP req - MAR 2015
Medical & RFRP done upfront - Mar 2016
PPR request - Jun 9, 2016 (sent the same day and passport received in Ottawa Jun 13, 2016)
Passport received - Jun 20, 2016
Immigration completed - Jun 20, 2016

Thank you everyone for all your support for last 2 years. Best of luck for those who's application is still in process. I will be following this thread for some more days. Feel free to ask any question you have.

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
Re: Processing completed :) :D ;D

ALIAHMED9890 said:
Good morning everyone,

Finally finished my processing. Got my passport back on June 20, 2016 with 2 CoPR (one for me and one for the immigration officer), instruction and a single entry visa. Went to do my landing at Rainbow Bridge, Niagra Falls same night. Landing went smooth, crossed the border and they immediately sent me back to Canada to finish my processing (took me about 5 minutes to leave the country and come back). Had to wait for about 1 hour 15 minutes at the Canadian border side, officer called my name (he was very friendly), explained everything and I am a permanent resident now. My timeline is below -

AOR - FEB 9, 2015
RCMP req - MAR 2015
PPR request - Jun 9, 2016 (sent the same day and passport received in Ottawa Jun 13, 2016)

Thank you everyone for all your support for last 2 years. Best of luck for those who's application is still in process. I will be following this thread for some more days. Feel free to ask any question you have.
Congratulations !! :)

vanbc2015

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Re: Processing completed :) :D ;D

Congrats!!

ALIAHMED9890 said:
Good morning everyone,

AOR - FEB 9, 2015
RCMP req - MAR 2015

stk2014oct

Mar 17, 2016
Re: CEC October 2014 Applicants - RpRF ..

Hi guys,

Have you guys run into this issue before?

I was requested to pay the rprf on May 18, 2016. The next day my rep paid for me online and sent the copy back to the cost recovery email and cc'd Ottawa

CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Today Jun 21 we got an email from Cic again saying they haven't relieved my payment. This is stressing me out. During that time, I called Cic twice and spoke with some nice reps. They all told me that the long process time is normal. Then the email bombed me today.

Have you guys had this rprf issue before? How did you deal with it?