+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
Hi There plz update upfront medical done July 13th. FYI for all those who do not see that there status change to medical, the doc said it will take attest 2 months for it to change. So for me it will be Sept. Crazy right

Destined_6

Oct 31, 2014
Hello All,

Hope you are doing well. I just want to tell my status and need your advice.

I am a Positive eligible October CEC Applicant. I received the AOR this Feb 2015. I had work permit until Jan 26 2015.But i tried applying for BOWP before Jan 26 without AOR, but i got it rejected , stating reason as no AOR. So soon after my work permit expiry and BOWP rejection, i came down to my home country.

Reason : I was about to get married and the Idea is to apply PR for my husband as well and go together to Canada and re-join the company that i was working until Jan 26.

When i was seeking for advise from consultants when i left the country, I was asked not to change anything , like mailing address, phone number etc, because there will be email communication further on and i had my Canadian phone locally. I had given the mailing address as my friend's address from the beginning. since she is a permanent resident, she will take care of the mails that i receive.

Now, I got married on June 1 and i right away informed CIC via email (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca) and i received the auto generated acknowledgement email, but CIC dint get back to us regarding spouse addition. Now i am waiting for Medicals/Request for my spouse details.

Can anyone tell me if i am missing on something?

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined_6 said:
Hello All,

Hope you are doing well. I just want to tell my status and need your advice.

I am a Positive eligible October CEC Applicant. I received the AOR this Feb 2015. I had work permit until Jan 26 2015.But i tried applying for BOWP before Jan 26 without AOR, but i got it rejected , stating reason as no AOR. So soon after my work permit expiry and BOWP rejection, i came down to my home country.

Reason : I was about to get married and the Idea is to apply PR for my husband as well and go together to Canada and re-join the company that i was working until Jan 26.

When i was seeking for advise from consultants when i left the country, I was asked not to change anything , like mailing address, phone number etc, because there will be email communication further on and i had my Canadian phone locally. I had given the mailing address as my friend's address from the beginning. since she is a permanent resident, she will take care of the mails that i receive.

Now, I got married on June 1 and i right away informed CIC via email (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) and i received the auto generated acknowledgement email, but CIC dint get back to us regarding spouse addition. Now i am waiting for Medicals/Request for my spouse details.

Can anyone tell me if i am missing on something?
Your application is now in Ottawa, you should send email and let them know. your file is no longer in Sydney {CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca}

Destined_6

Oct 31, 2014
alyahmed said:
Your application is now in Ottawa, you should send email and let them know. your file is no longer in Sydney {CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca}
HI,

Following was the last AOR email, that i got. And this is what was mentioned there :(

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the Centralized Intake Office by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca of any status changes in your application (birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my AOR e-mail and you're right. however I did send my occupation change to the office in Ottawa, Since I assumed my file is there now.

What you did was right. As I read in several posts that it will take a while before you hear back from them after sending an e-mail so don't worry.

Good luck

Destined_6

Oct 31, 2014
alyahmed said:
I just checked my AOR e-mail and you're right. however I did send my occupation change to the office in Ottawa, Since I assumed my file is there now.

What you did was right. As I read in several posts that it will take a while before you hear back from them after sending an e-mail so don't worry.

Good luck
Thank You!

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
Destined_6 said:
Thank You!
My personal experience is that I notified both CIO and CPC about my status change after receiving AOR. Till this date, CIO did not reply to my email. However, CPC was able to reply me within a week and advise me what documents need to be provided.

Therefore, I strongly recommend you to send a status change email to CPC as well.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC2013RAY said:
My personal experience is that I notified both CIO and CPC about my status change after receiving AOR. Till this date, CIO did not reply to my email. However, CPC was able to reply me within a week and advise me what documents need to be provided.

Therefore, I strongly recommend you to send a status change email to CPC as well.
what is the email address for CPC ?

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
Lee587 said:
Hi There plz update upfront medical done July 13th. FYI for all those who do not see that there status change to medical, the doc said it will take attest 2 months for it to change. So for me it will be Sept. Crazy right

Re: July - 2014 Applications
« Reply #3003 on: July 15, 2015, 10:00:23 am »

One of my friend got his Passport Request exactly on 13th month NOT the date he applied, the date he got his File #

I think we have to wait

SilverInvulna

Feb 1, 2015
It seems MR is stagnating around mid August and has not been moving for a month? This is stressful - any updates? I don't want to discuss about doubt but the CEC is getting worse everyday.

Also not sure if upfront medical makes any sense but I finally decided to do it next week. There's a fellow from August who did upfront medical in June and just got "Decision Made" - not sure good or bad news.

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
I'm an October 14th applicant and got MR about 2 weeks ago. I'll do it tonight, I'll keep you posted!

I don't know if I got it early because I asked for my application to be in French or not... They also asked for a few extra docs (PCC, T4 and NoA).

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SilverInvulna said:
It seems MR is stagnating around mid August and has not been moving for a month? This is stressful - any updates? I don't want to discuss about doubt but the CEC is getting worse everyday.

Also not sure if upfront medical makes any sense but I finally decided to do it next week. There's a fellow from August who did upfront medical in June and just got "Decision Made" - not sure good or bad news.
that applicant did upfront medicals as there were some notes in gcms for him/her.

hopefully it is a good news .. :)

and if it really is, then upfronts are helpful and save some time.. i will go for it once that applicant receives another update (hopefully soon).. m a mid-august applicant..

and yeah, the process has stalled for more than a month now.. :( :(

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
I just did my medical a as requested tonight (took me an hour max), could you update the spreadsheet?

Thanks!