+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe that October.20.2014 is the cutoff point.

Start your Express Entry profiles. Sad.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
I used Google translator to translate what they have written in chinese on this site:

http://news.yorkbbs.ca/local/2015-01/1526094.html

I used Google translator to translate what they have written in chinese on this site:

http://news.yorkbbs.ca/local/2015-01/1526094.html

Newspaper exclusive report on the 28th, some Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applicants reaction CEC quota last year in late October last year, the fear is full, some want before a new "fast-track" (Express Entry) system starts to catch the last train applicants fear of facing back pieces. Federal Immigration Department confirmed to the newspaper on the 29th, last October 20 on or after receipt of applications for the ticket will be beaten back.

Last year, CEC applicants have to submit a recent online posting, that he confirmed last October 24 by the system Inbox, but notified in January 23 this year, has been returned to the application components, was told of the reason, it is in accordance with section Minister of global quotas on the 12th CEC instructions (MI12) set is full. Because otherwise users reflect his application pieces are charged an application fee in the October 23, speculation is likely to apply for pieces received after that date will be "admitted."

Federal Immigration Department confirmed on the 29th reply to apply full capacity when the newspaper query statement, but also refers to the application deadline is speculation more than the advance. Immigration Department spokesman Lai Sage (Sonia Lesage) said in reply, CEC 8000 places last May 1 to December 31 of the full acceptance deadline is October 20, the day of or after receipt of applications will be returned, the trial fee will be refunded.

However, the federal Department of Immigration is also why in early December last year under the quota of foreign claims, the applicant can still be delivered in accordance with normal procedures regarding parts, to the 29th deadline date, the Immigration Department has yet to reply.

Haisheng international consulting company registered immigration consultant Benji is explained, then the system has accepted the figures do not include the immigration department received but not yet open application parts processing, means that the actual number may be earlier than the year recipient quota, but still round waiting to hear, it will appear in October last year, parts delivery, to January of this year was only notified of the situation back pieces.

According to an immigration lawyer to disclose, November 21 last year, the provincial Department of Immigration promise Sydney office to focus on nearly 13,000 pieces of unopened applications, many of which are CEC application or piece.

For USCIS saying "gone back" Benji pointed out repeatedly circumstances Immigration information is not uncommon, it is necessary to provide the information in a more timely and effective communication to the applicant, to avoid more people in the immigration process, "naught . "

The applicant, the biggest loss is the time. "She said that the majority of them will continue to apply for immigration, but now must follow the requirements of the new system to re-prepare the material. At the same time, due to the fast-track adoption row points system, some people might consider a delay delivery time pieces, trying to improve the personal score to pulled competitiveness.

Sandy6377

Jan 30, 2015
ABS_1382 said:

Newspaper exclusive report on the 28th, some Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applicants reaction CEC quota last year in late October last year, the fear is full, some want before a new "fast-track" (Express Entry) system starts to catch the last train applicants fear of facing back pieces. Federal Immigration Department confirmed to the newspaper on the 29th, last October 20 on or after receipt of applications for the ticket will be beaten back.

Last year, CEC applicants have to submit a recent online posting, that he confirmed last October 24 by the system Inbox, but notified in January 23 this year, has been returned to the application components, was told of the reason, it is in accordance with section Minister of global quotas on the 12th CEC instructions (MI12) set is full. Because otherwise users reflect his application pieces are charged an application fee in the October 23, speculation is likely to apply for pieces received after that date will be "admitted."

Federal Immigration Department confirmed on the 29th reply to apply full capacity when the newspaper query statement, but also refers to the application deadline is speculation more than the advance. Immigration Department spokesman Lai Sage (Sonia Lesage) said in reply, CEC 8000 places last May 1 to December 31 of the full acceptance deadline is October 20, the day of or after receipt of applications will be returned, the trial fee will be refunded.

However, the federal Department of Immigration is also why in early December last year under the quota of foreign claims, the applicant can still be delivered in accordance with normal procedures regarding parts, to the 29th deadline date, the Immigration Department has yet to reply.

Haisheng international consulting company registered immigration consultant Benji is explained, then the system has accepted the figures do not include the immigration department received but not yet open application parts processing, means that the actual number may be earlier than the year recipient quota, but still round waiting to hear, it will appear in October last year, parts delivery, to January of this year was only notified of the situation back pieces.

According to an immigration lawyer to disclose, November 21 last year, the provincial Department of Immigration promise Sydney office to focus on nearly 13,000 pieces of unopened applications, many of which are CEC application or piece.

For USCIS saying "gone back" Benji pointed out repeatedly circumstances Immigration information is not uncommon, it is necessary to provide the information in a more timely and effective communication to the applicant, to avoid more people in the immigration process, "naught . "

The applicant, the biggest loss is the time. "She said that the majority of them will continue to apply for immigration, but now must follow the requirements of the new system to re-prepare the material. At the same time, due to the fast-track adoption row points system, some people might consider a delay delivery time pieces, trying to improve the personal score to pulled competitiveness.

Game Over :( :( :( :( :(

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
swashbuckler said:
I got my application back today. Application received on OCT 23rd.
Did you get the DD back with the application ? (if you sent the DD with the application). If CC, was it charged ? Your's looks like border line case.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
What was your NOC code?

swashbuckler said:
I got my application back today. Application received on OCT 23rd.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
What was your NOC code?

G4v1N said:
cic send my friend's application (received on oct 27th) back today :(

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Looks like we hooped mine 23 October hope gets back soon. Just realized how expensive it is getting all original certificates again. Police clearance English ext. photos, this guys definitly did not take this into consideration,

shek1lla

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-14-2014
Doc's Request.
March. 31.2016
AOR Received.
19-Feb -2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
folks am 20th oct. and my bd was charged on 12.jan!

still nothing in mail! :eek: :eek: :eek:

real Drama scenario is happening here! i really dont know if il able able to fight more.
we have just started a new phase of our lives here...

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Not sure how much of an effort for CIC to put a page on their website indicating the AOR count towards the cap. It can easily be done through automation, unless Canada as a country lives in a technology stone age. Priority is for truck drivers, beauticians and strippers to immigrate. If you are a PhD in Physics, CIC will be surprised to see his application as to what he plans to do with his PhD in Canada

Jinuvik

Dec 2, 2013
MridulSharma said:
Not sure how much of an effort for CIC to put a page on their website indicating the AOR count towards the cap. It can easily be done through automation, unless Canada as a country lives in a technology stone age. Priority is for truck drivers, beauticians and strippers to immigrate. If you are a PhD in Physics, CIC will be surprised to see his application as to what he plans to do with his PhD in Canada
Do you feel superior to a truck driver with your PHD ?

ALIAHMED9890

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello everybody,

I applied under CEC and submitted the application on OCT 1st and they received it the next day, OCT 2nd. I still did not get my AOR or any information from CIC. I was reading in the thread the cap has been filled on OCT 20th. Can anybody please tell me if I am safe or I have to go through express entry now. Thanks in advance.... :) :) :)