+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
iconabhi said:
WOW!!!!!
Congras, hope we can get ours soon.

By the way, you get MR through email or regular Canada post mail?

Got it through Email..
Are you sure?
Are you sure that you are an Oct CEC appliciant?
Are you an Oct CEC appliciant?
I can not find you from the datasheet.
Could you please share your timeline?

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Hi

My BOWP was approved yesterday. I applied on Feb 17th. can you please update the time sheet. my name is ajsharaf thanks

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
amer88 said:
Hi

My BOWP was approved yesterday. I applied on Feb 17th. can you please update the time sheet. my name is ajsharaf thanks
Hey did u apply online or mail for BOWP

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
amer88 said:
Hi

Hi

Congrats. I am thinking of applying for BOWP but I am confused with the forms. Could you please let me know what to fill in the BOWP application. I am currently in Canada on a work permit. For BOWP, it asks for......

IMM 5710 Form

Q3: I am applying for one of the following: OPTIONS: a work permit with same employer or a new employer. I do not have new a offer letter. So what I should check in there.

Page 3:

1. What type of work permit applying for? - I chose open work permit.

2. Details of my prospective employer (attach original offer of employment)
a. Name of employer
b. Address of employer
c. Intended location of employment in Canada
d. My occupation in Canada will be
e. Duration of expected employment

I do not have a new offer letter. I do not know what to fill in. So what should one fill in? How the members dealt with it?

Another Q: Employment Details exceed the space provided - so what should I do?

It also asks for schedule 1 form. I do not see where it is?

Could you please provide information related to above.

Thanks,
N

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
niagary said:
Hi

Congrats. I am thinking of applying for BOWP but I am confused with the forms. Could you please let me know what to fill in the BOWP application. I am currently in Canada on a work permit. For BOWP, it asks for......

IMM 5710 Form

Q3: I am applying for one of the following: OPTIONS: a work permit with same employer or a new employer. I do not have new a offer letter. So what I should check in there.

Page 3:

1. What type of work permit applying for? - I chose open work permit.

2. Details of my prospective employer (attach original offer of employment)
a. Name of employer
b. Address of employer
c. Intended location of employment in Canada
d. My occupation in Canada will be
e. Duration of expected employment

I do not have a new offer letter. I do not know what to fill in. So what should one fill in? How the members dealt with it?

Another Q: Employment Details exceed the space provided - so what should I do?

It also asks for schedule 1 form. I do not see where it is?

Could you please provide information related to above.

Thanks,
N
hmm I hope I can help you

First of all I applied online, choose extend work visa, name of employer you can put unknown or the name of your current employer. type of work permit I PUT OPEN WORK PERMIT. and on the top I checked extend with same employer. and for the sch 1 form you can google it . search for schedule 1 form cic and it will come up. and then attach a letter explaining your situation saying that you applied for PR under cec and provide your file number. and you would like to extend your visa and that you are applying for an open work permit. hope this helps

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
amer88 said:
hmm I hope I can help you

First of all I applied online, choose extend work visa, name of employer you can put unknown or the name of your current employer. type of work permit I PUT OPEN WORK PERMIT. and on the top I checked extend with same employer. and for the sch 1 form you can google it . search for schedule 1 form cic and it will come up. and then attach a letter explaining your situation saying that you applied for PR under cec and provide your file number. and you would like to extend your visa and that you are applying for an open work permit. hope this helps
Thanks for your reply.

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
niagary said:
Thanks for your reply.
and for the duration I put 2 years and the location is the same location as ur current employment site. and I used my current title as the position.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
amer88 said:
and for the duration I put 2 years and the location is the same location as ur current employment site. and I used my current title as the position.
Hi Amer - Did you provide rcmp and medical exam report along with BOWP application? I have medical exam report taken in jun 2014 and rcmp in July 2014. Do you think I need to apply for new one before submitting for BOWP?

I think medical exam is valid is for 1 year and do not know about rcmp? Any idea?

Thanks, N

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
iconabhi said:
WOW!!!!!
Congras, hope we can get ours soon.

By the way, you get MR through email or regular Canada post mail?

Got it through Email..
Hi Congrats. What' is your pr processing center?

Jul 9, 2013
Hey can anyone update the spreadsheet for me under pawanD?? Application reached on 20 October 2014, AOR received on 18 Feb 2015 ..RCMP fingerprint check sent on 16 April 2015..Marital status change and application for spouse received by CIC on 22 April 2015..

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
Hi guys, I have a question. I sent an email with a few attachments to CIC regarding adding spouse to my CEC application. Today I got reply and they are asking me to resend the documents in one file and it has to be under 5MB in size.

So I tried a few software and it only came to 13MB with good quality. what should I do in this case? Can anybody suggest?

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
CEC2013RAY said:
Hi guys, I have a question. I sent an email with a few attachments to CIC regarding adding spouse to my CEC application. Today I got reply and they are asking me to resend the documents in one file and it has to be under 5MB in size.

So I tried a few software and it only came to 13MB with good quality. what should I do in this case? Can anybody suggest?
My dear friend...I am not sure which format are you using....I scanned 36 pages for 4 passports....and 6 other documents and it all came under 3 MB.....
I chose pdf with 300 dpi as resolution.....

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
CEC2013RAY said:

Hi I sent same email yesterday with 9.97 MB and got the acknowledgement email. Did you got the acknowledgement email when you sent yours at first?

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Anyone can tall if 9.97 MB attachment size is good or bad? ::) I got the acknowledgement email.