+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Hey folks, just curiosity. Once you get eCOPR, your PR portal also become updated as kind of review completed ? Or remain as IRCC is reviewing photo~ or address like when like after when you submitted P2 form

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hey folks, just curiosity. Once you get eCOPR, your PR portal also become updated as kind of review completed ? Or remain as IRCC is reviewing photo~ or address like when like after when you submitted P2 form
Remains as IRCC reviewing photo. But will have your CoPR available for download underneath.

Reactions: lemonwater2l

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hey Guys, for those who received their CoPR, I created a new thread to track PR cards.

Please feel free to track the thread (PR Card Timeline - 2024) so that it helps all of us estimate our timelines step by step.

Reactions: lemonwater2l

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
To everyone who got their P2 or is waiting for it,
Do we need to reply to the P1 email or we can send a separate email with not the same subject line we got in the P1 email?

In my case, the attorney has filed my application, so I didn't receive it directly and he just shared the notices and steps to respond to P1 at IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I sent all my details but the subject line is different, though I mentioned my application number in that.

So, I was wondering if that is why it is getting delayed?
P1: April 5 (VO: Montreal)

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Do we need to reply to the P1 email or we can send a separate email with not the same subject line we got in the P1 email?

In my case, the attorney has filed my application, so I didn't receive it directly and he just shared the notices and steps to respond to P1 at IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I sent all my details but the subject line is different, though I mentioned my application number in that.

My representative forwarded the original email then I forwarded back to IRCC email address. Subject line was the same as the original but it was added with FWD:: in the beginning of the line. P1 VO was Etobicoke.

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
My representative forwarded the original email then I forwarded back to IRCC email address. Subject line was the same as the original but it was added with FWD:: in the beginning of the line. P1 VO was Etobicoke.
Did you reply with or without the attachments(PR Portal Confirmation notice)?

apriljuno

Feb 28, 2017

My P1 was on Apr 4th with same VO Montreal and no P2 yet.
I just mirror with Sarah_1980 timeline. I think she waited for more than 2 weeks before she got her P2.
You can check her timeline on the thread. I think your P1 response is okay.

• Love
Reactions: soul_seeker

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
My P1 was on Apr 4th with same VO Montreal and no P2 yet.
I just mirror with Sarah_1980 timeline. I think she waited for more than 2 weeks before she got her P2.
You can check her timeline on the thread. I think your P1 response is okay.
What is your COPR expiry date?
It seems the eCOPR depends on that. For her, it was Nov/2024 so she got P2 accordingly. For me it's in March/2025, so looks like I'll get P2 around 1 week before the expected eCOPR. Currently, they're processing Feb/2025 COPR expires.
Look at this sheet for reference:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgo86kRv2ANDgJufSc0UKRkY2xKuIWO8lXBooVSSXiM/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: apriljuno