+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Received Portal 1 email..........Finally, after two and a half week
Nice. Congratulations!! Hopefully mine comes soon too… after since March 20th, no update yet. I called IRCC but they didn’t transfer to an agent due to high volume calls.

Ad1310

Oct 23, 2015
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
Submitted my file on 8th Dec
BIL 6th march
Appointment 12 march (portal update same day)
Medical update 23 march
Final decision showing 2 april as date with we are in process message.
I have one issue : I’m currently in my home country from jan as I dont have a job, provided biometrics to the vac office here itself. As i’m an inland applicant, for the portal requests. How do I mention i’m not in canada whenever i receive the letter? What can be done here?

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Hi all, thought I'd update this thread.

AOR Nov 18
Bio completed Mar 1
All marked as completed on tracker on March 14
Request to pay RFRF (we didn't pay it originally) - Mar 14
Final decision in GCKey - Mar 15, but doesn't day approved, just "we're processing"
P1 - Mar 21 (Etobicoke office)
Responded to P1 on Mar 24, no updates yet
Got the P2 email and submitted the photo today.

Reactions: lemonwater2l

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
Submitted my file on 8th Dec
BIL 6th march
Appointment 12 march (portal update same day)
Medical update 23 march
Final decision showing 2 april as date with we are in process message.
I have one issue : I’m currently in my home country from jan as I dont have a job, provided biometrics to the vac office here itself. As i’m an inland applicant, for the portal requests. How do I mention i’m not in canada whenever i receive the letter? What can be done here?
I would suggest reaching out to IRCC and see what solutions they can offer.

Sebj9a

Apr 4, 2024
Hello everybody,

I couldn’t find no thread or WhatsApp group for March AOR. Do you mind if I join up ?
CEC - French language proficiency
ITA: Mar 27th
AOR: Mar 27th

Little detail here, I’m currently living and working in Gatineau, Quebec but I’ll move within weeks to Ottawa and update my status on IRCC portal including my lease, Ontario drivers license, electricity bills and a notarized letter proving my intent to move to Ontario.
Also, I can’t work just yet in Ontario as I need to pass a licence to exerce my job there. It’s regulated.

Where are your applications at so far for the last one of you ?

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
I am waiting for P2 from Etobicoke office since March 28th.
From where did you get your photo?
Front and back both need to be uploaded?
Only front is needed, just like any passport picture. We took our photos at Shoppers. Just make sure to bring your own USB and they will upload the original file, the quality is good.
We tried at Staples first and they sent us a download link, the quality there was terrible.

Hopefully you will get your P2 soon! There seems to be a tendency for it to take 7-14 days, so be patient.

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Hello everybody,

I couldn’t find no thread or WhatsApp group for March AOR. Do you mind if I join up ?
CEC - French language proficiency
ITA: Mar 27th
AOR: Mar 27th

Little detail here, I’m currently living and working in Gatineau, Quebec but I’ll move within weeks to Ottawa and update my status on IRCC portal including my lease, Ontario drivers license, electricity bills and a notarized letter proving my intent to move to Ontario.
Also, I can’t work just yet in Ontario as I need to pass a licence to exerce my job there. It’s regulated.

Where are your applications at so far for the last one of you ?
Welcome! You may scroll the past few pages, there have been a few people sharing their complete timeliness, you can also take a look at their signatures when viewing from PC.

If there is no March AOR thread yet, you may wanna be the one to start it for your group ;)

dreamy19

Feb 16, 2024
Only front is needed, just like any passport picture. We took our photos at Shoppers. Just make sure to bring your own USB and they will upload the original file, the quality is good.
We tried at Staples first and they sent us a download link, the quality there was terrible.

Hopefully you will get your P2 soon! There seems to be a tendency for it to take 7-14 days, so be patient.
Thankyou for your response.I hope I will get it this week.