doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
No I haven’t called them not even raised a webform.
You can get the information if there is any update in your application by calling IRCC or by asking MP.
Until hearing it from them, we don't know what is going on.

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Even asking MP can't expedite the processing time that's what I heard from MP.
However, you can know if there is anything pending or issues in your application from MP or IRCC.
So we just need to wait until we get a portal email.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
@arun484 @senpaul46 @Twinkle_p19 I know how this feels to have to wait endlessly when others who apply months after us get processed in 2 months

Even this morning I saw a post on FB where a CEC candidate got approved in 56 days !! To me, it is just luck when it comes to IRCC sadly

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Even asking MP can't expedite the processing time that's what I heard from MP.
However, you can know if there is anything pending or issues in your application from MP or IRCC.
So we just need to wait until we get a portal email.
Yes an MP enquiry does nothing absolutely to your application

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Yes an MP enquiry does nothing absolutely to your application
That's not true. I raised my issue with my local MP and it really expedited the processing of my PR approval before. Also, if you see my eCoPR until I received my PR Card (which only took 6 business days), it is quicker than most of the applications so far.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
That's not true. I raised my issue with my local MP and it really expedited the processing of my PR approval before. Also, if you see my eCoPR until I received my PR Card (which only took 6 business days), it is quicker than most of the applications so far.
Thank you for clarifying :)

Twinkle_p19

Jan 6, 2023
@arun484 @senpaul46 @Twinkle_p19 I know how this feels to have to wait endlessly when others who apply months after us get processed in 2 months

Even this morning I saw a post on FB where a CEC candidate got approved in 56 days !! To me, it is just luck when it comes to IRCC sadly
Have already written to the MP he have asked us to wait until 3rd week of June so just hoping things move on for us.

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Have already written to the MP he have asked us to wait until 3rd week of June so just hoping things move on for us.
I have contacted to the MP 5 times since even before the strike and she has asked the agent in IRCC 5 times but nothing has been changed. And I was told that MP can't expedite the processing time by two different MPs. If they could expedite the processing time, my application should have been approved already. So I just give up and I'm waiting for the portal email. lol

Last edited:

Deb23

May 5, 2023
I am also one of those NOV AOR applicants, with endless waiting!!... Earlier this week I called IRCC and asked about the status and if anything is wrong or any issues with my application as it's taking longer than usual time to process. The agent told me application under process, there nothing required from my end. A DECISION WILL BE MADE SOON.

My Current Status as per the Tracker is :
Biometrics : COMPLETED (since Jan 31, 2023)
Medical exam : COMPLETED (since Jan 31, 2023)
Eligibility: IN PROGRESS (Since May 10, 2023, which changed from NOT STARTED, after I called IRCC and ordered GCMS Notes back in May 04, 2023)
BACKGROUND VERIFICATION: COMPLETED.

FUNNY STORY is, after my call to IRCC earlier this week, I got update Notification both in my GC KEY and TRACKER that my MEDICAL is COMPLETED and PASSED, but my medical was already passed since JANUARY 31, 2023.
NO OTHER CHANGES.

NOT SURE what's going on.
Anyone have any idea, where is it going. Getting bit anxious about the ELIGIBILITY Status not changing.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
I am also one of those NOV AOR applicants, with endless waiting!!... Earlier this week I called IRCC and asked about the status and if anything is wrong or any issues with my application as it's taking longer than usual time to process. The agent told me application under process, there nothing required from my end. A DECISION WILL BE MADE SOON.

My Current Status as per the Tracker is :
Biometrics : COMPLETED (since Jan 31, 2023)
Medical exam : COMPLETED (since Jan 31, 2023)
Eligibility: IN PROGRESS (Since May 10, 2023, which changed from NOT STARTED, after I called IRCC and ordered GCMS Notes back in May 04, 2023)
BACKGROUND VERIFICATION: COMPLETED.

FUNNY STORY is, after my call to IRCC earlier this week, I got update Notification both in my GC KEY and TRACKER that my MEDICAL is COMPLETED and PASSED, but my medical was already passed since JANUARY 31, 2023.
NO OTHER CHANGES.

NOT SURE what's going on.
Anyone have any idea, where is it going. Getting bit anxious about the ELIGIBILITY Status not changing.
that's a good sign that your medical is re-passed. That's normally the last step before an approval.

Reactions: Deb23

Deb23

May 5, 2023
that's a good sign that your medical is re-passed. That's normally the last step before an approval.
Thanks JANE.. Hope it is what you said...life seems stuck with this application...at least need to get a decision ASAP...POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.
so that Can prepare and take actions necessary if have to apply again (I hope not).

Reactions: Jane_Daphne

nildat1986

Sep 7, 2021
Hi All,
I received a call from IRCC (private number) asking whether I am "still" in Canada. The IRCC representative mentioned my files is on the final stage of decision making process.
Is calling applicants a normal process ?

Deb23

May 5, 2023
Hi All,
I received a call from IRCC (private number) asking whether I am "still" in Canada. The IRCC representative mentioned my files is on the final stage of decision making process.
Is calling applicants a normal process ?
I never received any calls thought. But you can call IRCC and ask about it.