+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Twinkle_p19

Jan 6, 2023
I called IRCC again today and no new progress since April 11 (Eligibility: Not started, Security: Not started, Medical: Passed, Criminal: Pass). My VO is Montreal. He also mentioned that VO is aware of exceed in the processing time but no information on how long further it would take. The wait feels like forever.
Same to same. Same visa office as well

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
Hi, I received a letter from IRCC asking to provide the current address, as the current address on the file is not current. Anybody received suck kind of letter? Any idea?
Thanks!

ssh97

May 23, 2023
Yes. My Eligibility is IN PROGRESS. Status changed from NOT STARTED to IN PROGRESS on 10 May. And since then, no new updates.
My eligibility and background check both are in progress on tracker...

My GCKEY Background show as Not Applicable now since maybe late April or early May... no idea what that means..

ssh97

May 23, 2023
Anyone here has Background on GC Key turned to N/A for some reason and has not yet turned back to 'We r processing ... ...'?

I am not sure if it is a glitch or not.. some people turned to NA and had it turned back though..

ssh97

May 23, 2023
I called IRCC again today and no new progress since April 11 (Eligibility: Not started, Security: Not started, Medical: Passed, Criminal: Pass). My VO is Montreal. He also mentioned that VO is aware of exceed in the processing time but no information on how long further it would take. The wait feels like forever.
Hey, same VO here. When is your AoR?

And, when u called, how did the agent tell you the VO is aware of exceeding the processing? Is it specific to Montreal VO or that sounded more like a general comment from the agent?

Thank you!

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Just received my PR Card!! The PR Process is finally done! See you guys on the Citizenship Forum in the next 2 years!
Goodluck to all!

Timeline:
Portal Email #1:
May 8, 2023
Portal Email #2: May 9, 2023 (Submitted Photo)
eCoPR: May 17, 2023
PR Card Approved & Mailed: May 23, 2023
PR Card Received: May 25, 2023

gautam199102

Oct 4, 2021
Hey, same VO here. When is your AoR?

And, when u called, how did the agent tell you the VO is aware of exceeding the processing? Is it specific to Montreal VO or that sounded more like a general comment from the agent?

Thank you!
My AOR is Nov 27. The agent said that he talked to the Visa officer while he put me on hold to retrieve my information. Not sure if it is just specific to Montreal VO. BTW, I received a GU today in my GCKey without any changes or updates. No changes in tracker.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Anyone here has Background on GC Key turned to N/A for some reason and has not yet turned back to 'We r processing ... ...'?

I am not sure if it is a glitch or not.. some people turned to NA and had it turned back though..
mine is still na and didn't come back

et1989

May 3, 2023

Yeah. Mine got "NA" 3 weeks ago. Right after that in tracker a message showed that "back ground check in progress", while it had been in progress even before that.

gautam199102

Oct 4, 2021
Received
My AOR is Nov 27. The agent said that he talked to the Visa officer while he put me on hold to retrieve my information. Not sure if it is just specific to Montreal VO. BTW, I received a GU today in my GCKey without any changes or updates. No changes in tracker.
Finally, received the Portal 1 email today. To my surprise, when I called IRCC yesterday, my eligibility and security were not yet started. Hopefully, everybody's files are getting processed quickly now. Waiting for the portal 2 email now.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Received

Finally, received the Portal 1 email today. To my surprise, when I called IRCC yesterday, my eligibility and security were not yet started. Hopefully, everybody's files are getting processed quickly now. Waiting for the portal 2 email now.
Congrats!! So it seems like the agent really did something when speking with you :)

Reactions: dipak.cse

dipak.cse

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Canada
AOR Received.
18-01-2023
Received

you are lucky. your agent was so good