+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Naveen thomas

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks, email came from Etobicoke, nothing has changed in my tracker/ portal yet. it says in progress lol.. the tracker has not updated ever since I created an account. But today came the email to me and my spouse in India

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
My application is stuck again, I guess. Dang it. So frustrating. It was going well until Criminality Passed and no movement since then.

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
My application is stuck again, I guess. Dang it. So frustrating. It was going well until Criminality Passed and no movement since then.
Seems that we're having a similar timeline stuck in Security for some reason... as well as @ktakhan @v546 @sdCan
A couple of weeks ago got a GU with ADR and my BGC changed back from "Your application is in progress..." to "We are processing your background check..." and nothing since then. In the tracker, BGC is still showing 'not started', i.e. Security is pending (told by agent 'not started')
AOR Nov 17, OSC/CIO
On top of that, they're going on the official 60-day payable strike tomorrow, so no decision is anytime soon, unfortunately.

Last edited:

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Seems that we're having a similar timeline stuck in Security for some reason... as well as @ktakhan @v546 @sdCan
A couple of weeks ago got a GU with ADR and my BGC changed back from "Your application is in progress..." to "We are processing your background check..." and nothing since then. In the tracker, BGC is still showing 'not started', i.e. Security is pending (told by agent 'not started')
AOR Nov 17, OSC/CIO
On top of that, they're going on the official 60-day payable strike tomorrow, so no decision is anytime soon, unfortunately.
Is your Criminality Passed already? I'm getting sad with all that is happening.

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Is your Criminality Passed already? I'm getting sad with all that is happening.
Yes, it got passed (was in progress) on recent GU when BGC went back to ''We are processing...''. When I called on that day I was told by the agent that Security is still as 'not started' and also that Info sharing changed (!) from passed to in progress, no clue why.

onkaar2021

Mar 30, 2023
Anyone with Nov 22 AOR, who received their PR card ? How long does it take by IRCC to accept the photo uploaded on PR portal ?

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
AOR Nov 17, OSC/CIO
Yup, still stuck at the same point, Security - Not Started.
My Criminality was completed as per notes I received from IRCC and CBSA at the end of March.

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
I just caught GU3. Below is the update in GC key.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - April 18, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

Tracker shows everything completed except BG. As per IRCC agent 2 weeks before, only Security was pending and it was not started.

Reactions: Jane_Daphne