Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
You are lucky!! With a more harsh officer, they would just reject you straight away!
Yes, They verified 503 points okay (I had 539 pts), i need 1 more point to be approved (I submitted almost 20+ docs for that). Let's see

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
Called ircc today to get update.
Info sharing: complete
Criminality: complete
Security: Pending

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Got a ghost update on CIC portal and Tracker has been updated to Eligibility completed today, but no COPR number or anything else. Fingers crossed until I see an ECOPR number generated on my tracker.

Today marks exactly 1 year of AOR date.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Got a ghost update on CIC portal and Tracker has been updated to Eligibility completed today, but no COPR number or anything else. Fingers crossed until I see an ECOPR number generated on my tracker.

Today marks exactly 1 year of AOR date.
That's great news!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Reactions: Mihirakula

chickensoup

Nov 16, 2023
ITA: Oct 12, 2022 (CEC inland)
AOR: Nov 8, 2022
Medical pass/Bio/UCI: Nov 22, 2022
ADR: Mar. 3, 2023

My issue is that the ADR is a PCC request from Nigeria (My country of citizenship) despite that I turned 18 in Canada and have not lived in Nigeria for more than 6 months since I came to Canada as an international student at the age of 17. The text of the ADR reads:

[My Name]
[my email]

Dear [My Name],

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

• [my UCI]- [My Name]:
  • Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide a police certificate from Nigeria.
  • This must be received by: 2023/03/29

Can I respond to the ADR with a LOE, stating that I moved to Canada at 17 as an international student and haven't lived elsewhere for more than six months since. I can attach my birth certificate, Canadian study permits, and continuous letters of full-time enrolment in 'physical classes' from my University in Canada as various proofs?

Thanks
Hey! I know you've probably been approved for PR already. My partner received the same letter as you, requesting a police certificate from any country she lived in for 6 months or longer, but she moved to Canada a couple months after turning 18 and hasn't lived in any country for 6 months or longer since. The main difference between your letter and hers is that they didn't specify what country they wanted the PCC from, so she's submitting a web form seeking clarity but while she waits for her response, she's in the process of ordering a PCC from her birth country of Uganda just to be proactive.

I just wanted to know if you could let me know what you ended up submitting for this ADR. Did you submit the Nigerian PCC along with a letter of explanation, and if so, what did you say? She's applying for PR through the Canadian experience class. Thank you so much in advance.

ktakhan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hi all,

Received a ghost update in GC portal with Final decision today.

Latest update:
Final decision - November 17, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker still shows background in progress, no updates there.

AOR Nov 25

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Hey guys,
I callled in IRCC today and they informed me, my application is approved and it's in final stage.
My medical has been expired, most likely they'll waive off that and send me final papers :)
AOR 18, 2022 here btw , sigh!

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Hi guys, I can't believe that I am saying this, but my tracker shows BG completed and COPR #. my BG check took 9 months.
CONGRATS! my file has also been stuck in security since Feb.

ktakhan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hey guys,
I callled in IRCC today and they informed me, my application is approved and it's in final stage.
My medical has been expired, most likely they'll waive off that and send me final papers :)
AOR 18, 2022 here btw , sigh!
Did you get your Portal email?

rose90

Jun 30, 2023
Hi November CEC my medicals expired yesterday. I am a December CEC so soon is going to be a year of waiting for PR. Has any of you had medical expired before PR email? Will I need to do another medical exam?