+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - Nov - 2173 NOC - Email from Ottawa with serious concerns - Please advise

Satyathestud

Mar 1, 2011
Hi All,

I have received the following email

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your file is in process and will continue to be processed at the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

You requested assessment under NOC 2173 based on work experience in Canada from xxxxx to xxxxx with xxxxx. The documents you have provided in support of application do not satisfy me that you have the work experience in Canada stated. You advised that xxxxxx HR policies letters of employment do not mention the number of hours worked per week. It is noted that the letter you provided from xxxxx dated xxxxxxx also does not reference your duties and responsibilities. The letters you provided from colleagues did not indicate the locations or clients for the projects you worked on. These letter failed to support your work in Canada. From the information provided I have concerns that you have the experience stated in Canada.

Therefore I am asking you to submit additional information and documentation that would allay my concerns. It will be necessary for you to provide verifiable letters of reference from all client sites in Canada where you worked from xxxxx to xxxxx detailing your employment dates and the duties and responsibilities you performed as an employee of xxxxx . You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and documentation to the above address.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and documentation, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

We look forward to receiving the additional information and documentation within 30 days.

I have provided the updated and additional reference letters from my clients within 3 weeks. Its been 4 weeks now and CIC did not contact me back.

Is anyone in the same boat ? Did any one receive medicals after sending the updated letters?
Please let me know.

cecnov2012

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Nov-2012
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
09-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
15-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
30-Jan-2014
Many of my colleagues received similar concern from CIC and after they responded they did not hear anything from CIC yet. They are in a dilemma whether their response was accepted or not. It has been more than 2 months now. They all are Sep 2012 applicants. The letter provided by our HR in fact contained hours of work and responsibilities but CIC wanted similar letter from client.

Btw to the seniors, if we have moved on and started working for other clients or gone back to home country then how is it possible for us get letters from our clients? In fact for me the manager to whom I reported in client has left the company. So I am really worried what will I do if I get similar concern from CIC. :eek:(

coolroby

Oct 23, 2012
cecnov2012 said:
Many of my colleagues received similar concern from CIC and after they responded they did not hear anything from CIC yet. They are in a dilemma whether their response was accepted or not. It has been more than 2 months now. They all are Sep 2012 applicants. The letter provided by our HR in fact contained hours of work and responsibilities but CIC wanted similar letter from client.

Btw to the seniors, if we have moved on and started working for other clients or gone back to home country then how is it possible for us get letters from our clients? In fact for me the manager to whom I reported in client has left the company. So I am really worried what will I do if I get similar concern from CIC. :eek:(

Could you please let us know the NOC code of your colleagues and in the HR letter did they mentioned about the work location and starting date of work ?

cecnov2012

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Nov-2012
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
09-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
15-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
30-Jan-2014
coolroby said:
Could you please let us know the NOC code of your colleagues and in the HR letter did they mentioned about the work location and starting date of work ?
2174. Yes letter contains everything needed. Others in my company have provided same format letter and have got their PRs. Even yesterday one is my friend has got his MR. He is a dec 2012 applicant while the rest of us are in the range from sep 2012 to nov 2012.