LANDED..........
21-08-2014
Yes I did :)

Sorry for late reply.

Rahimdobani

Oct 11, 2018
hello

i'm working as a keyholder at a retail store right now. the main duties are:

1) In the Store Manager's absence, sets store and sales goals for staff daily and motivates the staff to attain high goals in sales and productivity in assigned tasks.

2) Demonstrates exemplary sales skills and setting an example for all other Associates.

3) Supports the Store Manager by ensuring that communication regarding sales, promotions and daily tasks are clearly communicated and understood by the staff.

4) Support the Store Manager in the execution of administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner

5) Ensures that customer loyalty is built and maintained by providing the ultimate shopping experience and by resolving most customer issues or complaints smoothly at store level in a timely and positive manner.

6) Believe and live the Spirit of Roots with attitude and a healthy company image at all times.

7) Ensure that the store is visually appealing and achieves company standards through product presentation, managing quality and care, replenishment, store housekeeping and maintenance and visual displays.

can I use NOC 0621 to apply?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

thank youuuuu

Hello

I am a Retail Store Owner
So do i need to get my duties printed on my own letter head ?
Since i am the owner
I only have to write an experience letter ?

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hello

I am a Retail Store Owner
So do i need to get my duties printed on my own letter head ?
Since i am the owner
I only have to write an experience letter ?
which position or noc you are applying under? retail sale supervisor, manager or assistant manager? If you are the owner, who is going to sign your experience letter? obviously you cnt sign ur job letter..

Rahimdobani

Oct 11, 2018
which position or noc you are applying under? retail sale supervisor, manager or assistant manager? If you are the owner, who is going to sign your experience letter? obviously you cnt sign ur job letter..
If i declare i am manager then i dont have fixed salary.
So i am planning to show that i am store owner and i have 50% stake in business remaining 50% is my other partner so i am planning my other partner will write my job details on our company letter head and my other partner will sign that