Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
GagamM said:
Hey Guys,
I am posting in this forum after a long time. My AOR is May 4th, CEC Inland. Medical passed, they asked for travel date explanation in June which I provided. Couple of weeks ago I got a refusal letter and then half an hour after I get another letter saying the refusal was in error and that my eligibility has passed. I almost had a heart attack at first so I called CIC's call center they said that refusal was infact in error and my application is in process. My background went into in progress status last week 23rd Sept I think and since then no update.

Even though they said my eligibility has passed in their letter my application still shows in process. Not sure what to make of that.
Why don't you order gcms notes to have more insight into what happened.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
butters1690 said:
Hi everyone - apologies if this question has been asked in this thread, I tried looking for answers, couldn't find any!

I'm a CEC inland applicant and I did my upfront medical at one of the clinics in Toronto.

I'm wondering if there's a way to find out if the clinic has submitted my medial results to CIC?
Of course, I called them but it sounded kinda fishy when they mentioned that they've submitted the results (just sounded like the receptionist wanted to hang up on the phone as soon as possible).

Anyway - I do have the e-medical print out that they gave me when I did the medical exam - is there a way to check online?
Your best bet is to call them multiple times (different days), while not mentioning that you have called before and asking them about the status of your meds. If they say they have submitted, ask if its possible to know the date they uploaded / forwarded those.

When two people give the same date, you are sure it was done.

Personally i have been told twice that its done, but it actually got done the 3rd time when it was passed to the actual doctor who asked me of the details at that time (i.e. names, DOB of all applicants one by one, did some processing and said it was done).

However, this was one unique case a while back on east coast. So every where inside Canada could be different.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GagamM said:
Hey Guys,
I am posting in this forum after a long time. My AOR is May 4th, CEC Inland. Medical passed, they asked for travel date explanation in June which I provided. Couple of weeks ago I got a refusal letter and then half an hour after I get another letter saying the refusal was in error and that my eligibility has passed. I almost had a heart attack at first so I called CIC's call center they said that refusal was infact in error and my application is in process. My background went into in progress status last week 23rd Sept I think and since then no update.

Even though they said my eligibility has passed in their letter my application still shows in process. Not sure what to make of that.
omg cannot believe they made such mistake!!! but glad that it was just a mistake.

best of luck!

Miketvguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O(CEC-Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr
Passport Req..
15-Sept/19-Sept submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Exempted Country
LANDED..........
30 Sept(Same day COPR)
Got COPR and landed same day at Qweenston bridge, ON.

Apr 20-AOR/CEC-Inland/CPC-O/LMIA/Score 840
Sept 15-PPR.
Sept 19-PP Submitted.
Sept 30-COPR(I'm from visa exempted country)
Sept 30-Landed.

PM 2 Oclock my lawyer said it's arrived.
I went lawyer's office and had a info session.
Go back home, bundle up kids and 2 hours of driving to border.
Arrived US side and I said 'Admin refusal'.
2 hours of waiting in the CDN passport control.
They asked
1.Have you ever detained/convicted any other country,
2.Have you ever got removal order from CANADA?
3.Do you have more family other than in the app?'
I said and wrote NO, NO, NO and put my initial on COPR.
The officer gave me the 'Welcome to Canada' book, and he said 'Congratulations' with robotic office voice.
Write current address in the COPR for PR Card delivery which might takes 6 weeks, they say.
2 hours of drive back home.
Feels tired but it's great to complete landing.
I appreciate all your sharing and effort to help with each other.

My 2014 CEC app was rejected and it's my 2nd try.
This time I hired a lawyer and it worth every single penny.

Hope you all the best.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miketvguy said:
Got COPR and landed same day at Qweenston bridge, ON.

Apr 20-AOR/CEC-Inland/CPC-O/LMIA/Score 840
Sept 15-PPR.
Sept 19-PP Submitted.
Sept 30-COPR(I'm from visa exempted country)
Sept 30-Landed.

PM 2 Oclock my lawyer said it's arrived.
I went lawyer's office and had a info session.
Go back home, bundle up kids and 2 hours of driving to border.
Arrived US side and I said 'Admin refusal'.
2 hours of waiting in the CDN passport control.
They asked
1.Have you ever detained/convicted any other country,
2.Have you ever got removal order from CANADA?
3.Do you have more family other than in the app?'
I said and wrote NO, NO, NO and put my initial on COPR.
The officer gave me the 'Welcome to Canada' book, and he said 'Congratulations' with robotic office voice.
Write current address in the COPR for PR Card delivery which might takes 6 weeks, they say.
2 hours of drive back home.
Feels tired but it's great to complete landing.
I appreciate all your sharing and effort to help with each other.

My 2014 CEC app was rejected and it's my 2nd try.
This time I hired a lawyer and it worth every single penny.

Hope you all the best.

This is great congrats!!!

Could you share your timeline for the PR application process?

Thanks!

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
GagamM said:
Hey Guys,

Glad it was a mistake - I would have passed out if I'd rec'd a letter like that!!

As a side note, your eligibility will stay in process until your passport has been returned after receiving PPR.

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
wenfeizh said:
a quiet day for CEC inlanders?

::)
yes..its very quite... hoping some updates this week.

Good Luck to ALL!!

EEthisway

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi folks,

Wondering if someone in the forum can help me clarify my current eligibility for CEC (Inland). I received AOR in May and last week got my first set of GCMS notes. The officer notes contained something alarming--- a revision of my score from 515 to 465, due to lack of documentation or LOE regarding foreign work experience (India). The points of adaptability factor were recalculated. Now my score falls under the minimum threshold of the round I was invited under (April), and no subsequent rounds have had under 465 cut-off. Only earlier in the year, Feb and Jan 2016 had cut-offs under this level.

As soon as I saw the status as "review required" I raised a CSE with relevant work documents (reference letter,payslips, LOE) however, I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experience? Having read the forum prior to application, I assumed CEC eligibility comprised Canadian experience and did not require proof of foreign experience... Hoping thy add the relevant documents to my file and recalculate.

aussiegirl16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEthisway said:
Hi folks,

Wondering if someone in the forum can help me clarify my current eligibility for CEC (Inland). I received AOR in May and last week got my first set of GCMS notes. The officer notes contained something alarming--- a revision of my score from 515 to 465, due to lack of documentation or LOE regarding foreign work experience (India). The points of adaptability factor were recalculated. Now my score falls under the minimum threshold of the round I was invited under (April), and no subsequent rounds have had under 465 cut-off. Only earlier in the year, Feb and Jan 2016 had cut-offs under this level.

As soon as I saw the status as "review required" I raised a CSE with relevant work documents (reference letter,payslips, LOE) however, I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experience? Having read the forum prior to application, I assumed CEC eligibility comprised Canadian experience and did not require proof of foreign experience... Hoping thy add the relevant documents to my file and recalculate.
While you need to have a year of 'skilled' Canadian work experience to qualify for CEC, you get points for any other factors (language tests, university degrees, foreign work experience etc). I included letters from previous employers in Australia to claim points for my foreign work experience to boost my score. From what I've read, numbers are expected to increase again (they reduced numbers earlier this year to clear a back log of applications) so hopefully you will be eligible even if you get rejected this time. You would need another profile though, from what I've read on other people's comments in similar situations. Good luck! Hopefully the CSE and proof of your foreign work experience will mean you keep your score.

gatorengineer

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-16
Doc's Request.
11-08-16
AOR Received.
27-06-16
IELTS Request
CELPIP Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-07-16
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
EEthisway said:
Hi folks,

You are correct that CEC eligibility is solely based on 1 year Canadian Experience but EE eligibility is based on score if your score falls below the minimum CRS due to lack of documentation, you will be found ineligible for the ITA that you had received.

I have a year Indian Exp too (I also have a LMIA), My GCMS notes dont even mention Indian Experience. It just mentions Canadian Exp and LMIA and status is "Recommended Pass A11.2: Appears Met R87.1" CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appear Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete".

I hope that they recalculate the score based on the uploaded documents and you remain eligible. Best of luck.

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
EEthisway said:
Hi folks,

Could you please share your timeline? Did you BG check status ever change? Do you have any updates from May till then?

Thank you so much!

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
wenfeizh said:
seems like two APR CEC got their PPR!

Hopefully more are coming!!!
fingers crossed!

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Almost there, we are next in line :D fingers crossed!!