Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Hi there,
I submitted my BOWP application after getting AOR. I was under closed WP. My employer lowered my wages and I went for some job on side to support my son and myself. Employer reported me, my BOWP was refused, my WP revoked as my status in Canada as well. I have 90 days to restore it.
Anybody had similar experience? Will that effect my PR application?
There is no time to get new LMIA and my only option will be to apply for visitor status. Do you think that could be refused?
My 21 years old son is in Canada under study permit, waiting his H&G to be processed.

Thanks

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Sorry to say that there is no good news for you my friend, only bad.

Your application will be denied and you will be expelled from Canada for 2 years.

sportas said:
Hi there,
I submitted my BOWP application after getting AOR. I was under closed WP. My employer lowered my wages and I went for some job on side to support my son and myself. Employer reported me, my BOWP was refused, my WP revoked as my status in Canada as well. I have 90 days to restore it.
There is no time to get new LMIA and my only option will be to apply for visitor status. Do you think that could be refused?
My 21 years old son is in Canada under study permit, waiting his H&G to be processed.

Thanks

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Amisnic said:
Sorry to say that there is no good news for you my friend, only bad.

Your application will be denied and you will be expelled from Canada for 2 years.
Thanks for respond. Do you know the case like that? Please let me know how did you find out this information.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sportas said:
Hi there,

Thanks
Did you fully qualify for a CEC application before any of this happened? In other words, is your application 100% legitimate?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
It is an open and shut case, your admissibility will certainly be negative. You cannot restore your status if your WO has been revoked.

sportas said:
Thanks for respond. Do you know the case like that? Please let me know how did you find out this information.

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
zardoz said:
Did you fully qualify for a CEC application before any of this happened? In other words, is your application 100% legitimate?
It is. My employer did not provide me with T4 and reference letter,but I submitted large documentation supporting my application: working agreements, LMO’s, pay checks and internal company account print out, showing all my presence at work, email communication showing presence on stuff meetings etc.
I received AOR.

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Amisnic said:
It is an open and shut case, your admissibility will certainly be negative. You cannot restore your status if your WO has been revoked.

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You employer must pay your wages according to the LMO, you should complain to service canada (?) instead of taking outside job. Your employer might fire you due to this, but at least you will still have a valid status and you could apply for BOWP with a strong reason.

But now, sorry to say you have made a critical mistake...

scoot

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
You could be facing a ban of 2-5 years I'm afraid to say.
You should have contacted CIC like the poster above said,I know it's easier said than done,especially when relying upon the employer to keep you employed to gain the CEC experience.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
TFWs have a lot of rights. Your employers may have done the wrong thing but you did work illegally and that is the end of the story. Surely you knew that you could not work for the second employer without proper authorization. Did the second employer ask you if you had a work permit to work for him?

sportas said:
So anyway, I spoke to my lawyer who is going to defend my CEC application as it is now very vulnerable. The bottom line is that the TWF have very low rights.
Even both of my employers definitely took illegal actions against me, there is very little room for straighten this out.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Look mate, you did something which you were not allowed to do. Because your employers may not have done the right thing does not make your illegal acts legal.

You knew you could not work without proper authorization. You worked without proper authorization and that makes your admissibility for CEC negative. CIC also did what it had to do to terminate your current work permit and give you 90 days to leave Canada.

Don't you think they have given you your rights?

A TFW does not have the right to work for anyone without proper authorization. You cannot say that you do not have rights - that is the law.

sportas said:
I would appreciate if you tell me how I could obtain those rights?
First of all:
1. My first employer was breaching the contract, treating me as contractor instead employee. No vacation pay, no sick days, no T4, no ROE etc. I reported him a year ago and so far no results.
2. Second employer was breaching the contract too, also forcing me to work out LMIA. However, I would not complain, but I tried to make my living. I opened my corporation, having the information (that I shared with my employer!), that my corporation CAN legal invoice another business. So I even invoiced my employer for few jobs before WP was obtained! However, they reported me when that I work for another business illegally! They new it is not right from immigration prospective to operate the corporation in my situation, Instead approaching me, they reported me, but of course, not for doing the same business with them!

Now, WHY I would put myself onto that position intentionally??? Why you are talking to me as I am criminal???

Instead paying me $18 per hour as we agreed, they lowered my wages, forced me to work out LMIA fee, ignored my complained that I commute 5 hours to work every day to work 8 - 10, walk 1.5 h everyday on - 25C - 30C, work on my feet all day long, for 13.30$ per hour, pay my commute $23 every day. I already stayed home sick but they ignored all that. When I stayed at home to rethink my situation, they simple reported me to work for another employer even I emailed them that I will be back to work asap if they want.

Really? Let me know where and how I have my rights?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Hi, what is your country of origin? Also, how much time have you got left from the 90 day expulsion order? Did you son need your support?

sportas said:
I would appreciate if you tell me how I could obtain those rights?
First of all:
1. My first employer was breaching the contract, treating me as contractor instead employee. No vacation pay, no sick days, no T4, no ROE etc. I reported him a year ago and so far no results.
2. Second employer was breaching the contract too, also forcing me to work out LMIA. However, I would not complain, but I tried to make my living. I opened my corporation, having the information (that I shared with my employer!), that my corporation CAN legal invoice another business. So I even invoiced my employer for few jobs before WP was obtained! However, they reported me when that I work for another business illegally! They new it is not right from immigration prospective to operate the corporation in my situation, Instead approaching me, they reported me, but of course, not for doing the same business with them!

Now, WHY I would put myself onto that position intentionally??? Why you are talking to me as I am criminal???

Instead paying me $18 per hour as we agreed, they lowered my wages, forced me to work out LMIA fee, ignored my complained that I commute 5 hours to work every day to work 8 - 10, walk 1.5 h everyday on - 25C - 30C, work on my feet all day long, for 13.30$ per hour, pay my commute $23 every day. I already stayed home sick but they ignored all that. When I stayed at home to rethink my situation, they simple reported me to work for another employer even I emailed them that I will be back to work asap if they want.

Really? Let me know where and how I have my rights?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
You might have one way out of this.

sportas said:
Hi there,

Thanks

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
When does your 90 day expire - you need to move quickly on this.

sportas said:
I am looking for the information&the source of the information. So far you did your best to make me feel as criminal, ignoring the fact that I did what I did because I had wrong information.
I never said denied that I made the mistake, however I did not do is intentionally, but because I was provided with wrong information. If I can't at least get human treatment for that, than I regret to post my problem here.

You still didn't provide me with the source of your information.
Help or stop making me feeling bad as I am already in bad situation.

Thanks!

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
What is your country of citizenship?

sportas said:
WP was revoked March 19/2015. From that day was 90 days.