+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC gets refused, But I do qualify every requirement!!

yasoni

Star Member
May 2, 2012
torontobwoy said:
Yasoni,

What was your reason for rejection? How many times did you email them back and forth? ive sent them 2 emails and they have not yet agreed to reopen my case. My case was refused based on them not able to get in touch with my employer who was out of office. Good luck on your case processing.
I was refused because my job description didn't match the NOC code. I resent a revised job description and my LMO to ask the VO to reconsider my case. I emailed them twice and got reply to reopen my case.
I hope you will receive good news soon.
I'm still wondering that my case got reopened, does it mean they think I meet the requirements?

torontobwoy

Jan 9, 2012
Thanks Yasoni, i hope to hear a good news from them too. Im thinking if they agreed to reopen your case than im guessing they will either review the new documents that you will send them ( if there are any) or they will reconsider it based on whatever you wrote to them in your emails. Wait and see is all i can say but keep us posted though.

Congratulations to you Akalai!

akalai

Apr 5, 2012
Thanks guys, I get it last Friday, 4 days after they reopened my file.

yasoni said:
Congrats Akalai!

When did you receive it? (how long after they reopened your file?)

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Great news and way to go, for not giving up!

akalai said:
Thanks guys, I get it last Friday, 4 days after they reopened my file.

yasoni

Star Member
May 2, 2012
torontobwoy said:
Thanks Yasoni, i hope to hear a good news from them too. Im thinking if they agreed to reopen your case than im guessing they will either review the new documents that you will send them ( if there are any) or they will reconsider it based on whatever you wrote to them in your emails. Wait and see is all i can say but keep us posted though.

Congratulations to you Akalai!
Do you have any news yet?
Just to update, I just received medical request today.
Good luck to you!

torontobwoy

Jan 9, 2012
No, they told me to reapply. I don't understand why would i reapply since all they have to do is call my employer again. Congratulations on your medical requests

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
It's quite unfortunate for you seeing as it's not your fault. Just re-apply and if possible, provide contact information for 2 people just in case your boss is away again.

torontobwoy said:
No, they told me to reapply. I don't understand why would i reapply since all they have to do is call my employer again. Congratulations on your medical requests

vinny24

May 11, 2012
Hey guys, i need some suggestion.

My PR got rejected yesterday because i missed 2 docs. Weird thing was i got email couples of days ago asking me to do medical test however yesterday i got email from another officer 56 saying my app has been rejected due to missing docs. I am very sad and disappointed. I emailed office 56 asking to reconsider my case as i can provide those missing docs and got reply to apply PR again. Should I email officer who originally sent me email asking for medical? or should i approach my area MP/MLA to make them reconsider my app.

Please provide some info, thanks

akalai

Apr 5, 2012
Sorry to hear about your case.
I would say try to send the missing document (fax/email) to the immigration office and see what they would
reply you.
It just sounds weird since rather than rejecting you, they can just called you to ask you for the missing documents...

Good luck!

vinny24 said:
Hey guys, i need some suggestion.

My PR got rejected yesterday because i missed 2 docs. Weird thing was i got email couples of days ago asking me to do medical test however yesterday i got email from another officer 56 saying my app has been rejected due to missing docs. I am very sad and disappointed. I emailed office 56 asking to reconsider my case as i can provide those missing docs and got reply to apply PR again. Should I email officer who originally sent me email asking for medical? or should i approach my area MP/MLA to make them reconsider my app.

Please provide some info, thanks