+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC experience proof

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
I would like to apply for CEC. I'll have a full one year experience by November. However, I'm a bit worried on how will I submit the proofs for the position (which all was within the same company and team but different funding parties) I would really and deeply appreciate your comments and advices regarding proofing my experience.
I did a full semester internship while studying which I totally understand that doesn't count to CEC, yet upon obtaining my PGWP I did the following:
- 2 months of full time ( However, I was already paid by my professor fund from that company as one stub so it was the summation of these two months and the other while I was student )

- 8 months of full time (paid by the company)
- 2 months of full time ( now I'll be paid by another contracting company who is the intermediate between the original company and me. I already looked that up and this type of contract counts toward CEC )

In all of this period I'll get one experience letter from the same supervisor explaining my work there, its just the term of proofing the fund

Also, if that experience was a full time internship in software engineering position. The job description should be in this field regardless the official title was intern, or what ?

Thanks a lot and any comment in assessing me is highly appreciated