+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC EMPLOYMENT HOURS AND EXPRESS ENTRY

prachij18

Mar 21, 2017
Hi
1)I finished my high school back in India, adn than did a two year diploma course in canada (computer networking)
2)I have NOC B job , since may 24th 2016 but recieved my work permit on july 19th, 2017
Question: the one year full time job experience count from the day i started work or from the day I got my work permit?
Question: Also i work 42 hours a week, so if 1560 are completed in work, i still have to wait for full year or the completion of hours is enough?
3)At current I have approx 411 points as per one year experience, i might have to work another year for more points
Question: After one year at current job, can I look for another job for either noc o,a,b and continue another year there or do i have to be at the same job for the two years?
4)I was a dance instructor/dancer in India, since 2010 till 2014 which was a part time job. I was young didnt thought i ll need these experience in future, so I dont have any tax return but i can get employment letter and few bank transactio/ pay stub as proof, that shall do it or no?

Question : are there different point for noc 0 or noc a or noc b ?

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
prachij18 said:
Hi
1)I finished my high school back in India, adn than did a two year diploma course in canada (computer networking)
2)I have NOC B job , since may 24th 2016 but recieved my work permit on july 19th, 2017
Question: the one year full time job experience count from the day i started work or from the day I got my work permit?
Ans: After April, it counts as full time work as you are done with studies,so may 24 will count.
Question: Also i work 42 hours a week, so if 1560 are completed in work, i still have to wait for full year or the completion of hours is enough?
Ans: Cic requirement is "30 hours per week & one year experience ", so you have to complete one year.
3)At current I have approx 411 points as per one year experience, i might have to work another year for more points
Question: After one year at current job, can I look for another job for either noc o,a,b and continue another year there or do i have to be at the same job for the two years?
Ans: You do any jobs but they should total your hours for 2 years.It never has be same job.
4)I was a dance instructor/dancer in India, since 2010 till 2014 which was a part time job. I was young didnt thought i ll need these experience in future, so I dont have any tax return but i can get employment letter and few bank transactio/ pay stub as proof, that shall do it or no?
Ans: Cic says "Reference letters are mandatory", additional documents are to make our case strong
Ans: Nothing like that I guess, points depend on experience .

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
prachij18 said:

It might count from the day you started working, but that depends on the date you graduated. Work experience will not count if you were still a student.

Question: Also i work 42 hours a week, so if 1560 are completed in work, i still have to wait for full year or the completion of hours is enough? Yes, you have to work one year. "Completion of hours" is only for part-time workers. You work full-time, so it is easier for you - just work one year.

Question: After one year at current job, can I look for another job for either noc o,a,b and continue another year there or do i have to be at the same job for the two years? For Canadian experience, you can change jobs any time - before one year, after one year, up to you, as long as it has a skilled NOC.

4)I was a dance instructor/dancer in India, since 2010 till 2014 which was a part time job. I was young didnt thought i ll need these experience in future, so I dont have any tax return but i can get employment letter and few bank transactio/ pay stub as proof, that shall do it or no? Yes, if you can document the # of hours you worked.

No difference in points.