Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
You're not alone, I can also see my COPR expiry date and document number, it was updated today on the tracker but I haven't received any portal emails yet. For some context, my partner and I received the AOR on Dec 18, Biometric and Med was approved on 30th Jan and Med was updated again on 24th Feb. Background verification shows completed on 3rd March but was only updated today along with the COPR date and number in the tracker. I'm not too sure when we would get the portal email though, hopefully this week!
I'm sure you will get the email in a day or a few.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I don’t think the tracker is accurate.. my eligibility and background check are still showing not started till this very moment even tho I received portal email yesterday
Have you ever caught any GUs? (Other than the one after medical passed)

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
AOR: December 10th.
Medical passed: January 13th.

Since then no changes. The tracker says eligibility and security not started.

Is it a good time to call IRCC? What is the "phone trick" people use to get to them more quickly?

Reactions: LM10

Sandeep29

Jun 21, 2021
AOR: December 10th.
Medical passed: January 13th.

Since then no changes. The tracker says eligibility and security not started.

Is it a good time to call IRCC? What is the "phone trick" people use to get to them more quickly?
Ensure that you are calling early, normally around 8 EST if you are in Ontario.

Reactions: SatNight

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Ensure that you are calling early, normally around 8 EST if you are in Ontario.
Alberta. I suppose it should be MST 8. ?

I saw that someone mentioned a phone shortcut but I can't find it. What should be entered when you call them to get to the relevant option quickly?

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
My eCoPR has just been issued in the PR portal, the same day I submitted my declaration, address information and photo. As well, I have successfully linked my PR card application in the old tracker (GCKey / IRCC Secure Account) using the details given in the eCoPR. The wait for the card to arrive in the mail begins.

swar_

Mar 7, 2023
My eCoPR has just been issued in the PR portal, the same day I submitted my declaration, address information and photo. As well, I have successfully linked my PR card application in the old tracker (GCKey / IRCC Secure Account) using the details given in the eCoPR. The wait for the card to arrive in the mail begins.
That's amazing, congrats! I replied to the portal email but my partner is not in the country and will be back in 2 weeks so I suppose they would only proceed once she's back here. No reply from them yet.

Reactions: LM10 and smarties

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
That's amazing, congrats! I replied to the portal email but my partner is not in the country and will be back in 2 weeks so I suppose they would only proceed once she's back here. No reply from them yet.
Thank you! It really was amazing as I was not expecting it to be issued this quick. In the first portal email they asked if anyone of you are currently outside the country, so yes, they will only proceed once all of you are back inside Canada.

Reactions: LM10 and swar_